Time for Sigil with +Torment duration?

juno.1840

I was playing with Scourge condition builds on one of the build tools. I notice there is a lot of torment spam which was cool.

So rather than a +10% Malice Sigil, I went looking for a +Torment Duration sigil for the +20% instead.

Unfortunately one doesn't appear to exist. I'm not sure why not since there's a +20% for all(?) of the other conditions.

I have been interested in the Runes of Tormenting and the Sigil of Torment for Scourge though. If you want the duration you got the runes, and the sigil might be worth using now over earth/geo since its also aoe burning. Also been toying with the idea of Giver weps too. With that kinda setup I'd also see the Soldering sigil getting some use for your burn dur to get beefed up to your passive bleed dur.

Would really love if something besides maxing duration through 2/4 trapper/nightmare runes, malice, then slowly swapping out a couple pieces of viper for sinister in the meta. Its just.. boring.

might be worth it if we're actually putting out more torment than bleed. then again i'm always of the mindset to push all condi's so everything gets a benifit. We'll have to see when it goes live. I'm thinking of going terror since we want to fear as much as possible for more torment and burning. just dont know if i wanna give up bip quite yet though.