Where could the bloodstone shards be?

Fenom.9457

So obviously we know there's one in the jungle that has been blown up. From this, we can also gather that the bloodstone shards that came from the original were massive, and not like the size of a brick. Between all that's left in BF and all the WM had taken elsewhere the mass of that bloodstone Shard must have been huge. Presumably the others were similarly sized. We also know one shard fell straight back into the volcano in the ring of fire, an island we haven't gotten yet in GW2 but we know there's one in it. We also know one ended up in the shiverpeaks. There's a cave on the corner of straits of devastation that can't be accessed that is supposed to have that Shard. I'd guess that'll one day be a raid entrance to the rectangle in the south shiverpeaks/steamspur mountains area that isn't mapped the the bloodstone will be a part of a raid. The other two we know nothing about. Where could they be, and how far exactly could they fly? I mean it's ridiculous to think it could fly halfway around the world to cantha or some new continent, but maybe it could make it as far as Elona? That range would make most of the current game map viable, so where do you think they'd be? I for one would love one in the unending ocean that has gone insane with the increase in magic and created an entire region of bloodstone-formed islands and red waters. The other, I'd probably put in the crystal desert, because between the CD, vabbi, kourna, and arguably dajkah and istan(not entirely desert, but has some), we have way more desert that any other biome. A map with bloodstone would help break it up a bit. Anyway, what do you think/want? Is there more information I missed?

One interesting thing to note is that the three bloodstones we know the location of went at almost precisely right angles to each other, and the two that didn't go straight up traveled almost the same distance.

If that dispersal pattern holds, then the other two would indeed be in the ocean, with one off the west coast of Scavenger's Causeway and one well off the south coast of the Maguuma, further west than our map currently goes.

> @"Aaron Ansari.1604" said:

> One interesting thing to note is that the three bloodstones we know the location of went at almost precisely right angles to each other, and the two that didn't go straight up traveled almost the same distance.

>

> If that dispersal pattern holds, then the other two would indeed be in the ocean, with one off the west coast of Scavenger's Causeway and one well off the south coast of the Maguuma, further west than our map currently goes.

That would be cool, and I guess they could just make the one off the map not match the pattern? I'm interested to see if they meant to make a pattern, and if they follow it. Eventually I suppose the game will have to whole world map in the game, but that's very far away. We have half a dozen more expansions before the map needs to be extended again though