When you think your a backstab thief on your warrior

Loading.4503

Its fun to run Sword and Dagger, I agree. I build a bit differently though,

I run Dagger/Dagger and Sword Shield for the setup that the Dagger 3 and Shield 4 give. To capitalize the most on damage the setup interrupt is really important, esp on the dagger. I also run Sun and Moon style to make the Dagger 4 land more reliably (after landing the Dagger 3) and round everything out with Sigil of Severance for a nice little damage spike on the tail end.

The Dagger 3/4 combo can be brutal when you are built for it and many are not prepared for it. 10k hits easy, nothing like downing a teef in two hits.

Its so satisfying.

With Sword on the second weapon set I have another nice burst with Sword 3 and being able to go through both bursts on the same target can be really effective.

So I skip Greatsword, and build for the Dagger 3/4 combo specifically.

sneakytails.5629

Yea I’ve tried different combos with offhand dagger, but I just like how with sword, after dag 4 it procs heightened focus for the final thrust with quickness and swap to gs for another quick burst also if they’re still alive

Hitman.5839

I did say this build was just for fun, but even with a stunbreak, if ur running the stats I’m running, if u can land a dag 4 if they’re not using a skill, it can still do alot of damage. Realistically also, it’s so easy to just catch people off guard to bulls charge them and use 1 skill after to insta down them