Guild Wars 2 music support

PersoEA.1409

Guild Wars 2 has a feature that allows you to add your music into the game, if you put it in your documents directory. However this will overidde the music at all locations such as ambient or nigh time. I wish there was more support for this and you could add music to specific locations so that Kryta and Maguma don´t have the same music playing once you put your custom music into the ambient playlist. For example adding some stuff for the Shiverpeaks area will not play while being at Ascalon. I might be in the minority here, but I always thought this feature was an extremely cool one just not properly executed.

Did you have any luck getting this to work, btw? I made a MainMenu playlist and put it in the right folder in documents... but the track wouldn't play. I was pretty hyped by this feature before I couldn't make it work. I followed a guide some guy made on YouTube... I'm pretty good at this kind of thing, too (I like modding games).

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> Did you have any luck getting this to work, btw? I made a MainMenu playlist and put it in the right folder in documents... but the track wouldn't play. I was pretty hyped by this feature before I couldn't make it work. I followed a guide some guy made on YouTube... I'm pretty good at this kind of thing, too (I like modding games).

It's a couple of years ago I used the custom playlists, but I remember Winamp m3u's not working, whereas VLC ones did. Maybe you could look into that.