Soulbeast merge suggestion

Kraitan.8476

I have a feeling pet swapping in beastmode may be coming. In the PvP build "Bruiser" that ANet created for the Soulbeast spec, pet swapping is practically mandatory to make it work. They suggest the stout Black Bear with Unflinching Fortitude as the F3. The other pet was supportive, I think Jacaranda, with Spiritual Reprieve as the F3.

The bruiser seems like a hybrid point contester but it lacks defense except for the pets. The idea, I think, is that against melee you'd have your black bear out but against condition classes you'd use Jacaranda. This doesn't work at all though, unless you can swap in form. Unmerging and then then swapping pets leaves you defenseless for 10 seconds until you can get back in. You're dead in that amount of time to everything except bunkers.

If you add in merged pet-swapping, the build sort of makes sense. Without it though, it's completely ineffective. Before HoT came out the devs were conservative with Revenant and only allowed them to wield one weapon. I think they just wanted to see how it played out. I have a feeling pet-swapping in beastmode they wanted to feel out in a similar way. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they change it.

> @"Kraitan.8476" said:

> How about when we're not in combat, the cooldown (just like swapping pets) is 0?

Yes, we definitely need this.This could be work also for time when you are going in water or go out from water without being in combat. I hate the thing every time I go in water or go out from water, I have that stupid CD even I am not in combat. Because of this every time I am roaming in WvW I avoid the water, just because I don't want to be attacked by a someone when I am going out of water and I have CD for beastmode.

I think oppressive superiority should grant 3-5 second of one wolf pack. And give it an internal cool down of 15-25 second, for each pet. So in soulbeast mode, you can swap it to proc the trait again. Just remove the 10% damage boost(cant believe they give us 10% damage boost on a grandmaster trait!!!!!).