Would you like to see underwater content in the next LS/EXP and why (if they rework combat system)?

Evil.1580

> @takatsu.9416 said:

> YESSSS. ofc with underwater expansion means underwater rework. They started with such a system best to see it actually well done.

>

> Yes to ships and naval battles as well. Why not? We already have fortresses and siege and mounts now and so on. Itd be a similar kind of system.

>

> Lore features a lot of airships and ships and pirates such as Lions Arch. We already have Krait, Quaggan, Largos, Karka and

> so on.

>

> I think we already have a good infrastructure to support a good underwater theme.

>

> We are very close. All that's missing is some adjustments to player control and agency and balance. Underwater bosses and events we have now is fun.

>

> What is not fun for me is not being able to use alot of the skills as they were not adapted for uunderwater.

>

> As well as being unable to judge distance or range with the verticality and navigation. If there is something to help vision and distance and so on that would help a bunch.

I love such feedback. I hope Anet are reading these little things :)

Imagine the ship battles. On water and underwater. And the exploration potential of the unending ocean :)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am missing the: "If they dont mess up the balance patch" option or the "only when underwater rocks after next patch"

Atmi cant say a thing about it. Ofc i would want an underwater expac where you have underwatermounts and you transit into some foot areas in something like air bubbles etc.

The water dragon would be nice to defeat too ofc.

But atm i would rather want another a decent boots on the ground expac like PoF was, because i have no clue how much UW combat sucks after next tuesday.

I wouldn't object, but I'm not especially keen on it. The existing zones are so well adapted to using mounts in that this would require at least a new mount, which would then be useful almost exclusively in the new zone. That doesn't sound great.

• 4 weeks later...