Scourge Weakness Spam Threads

Jackalrat.5493

Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > The problem is not only weakness but all the other condis too, you cleanse them once with "OP" cleanses like the guardian contemplation of purity or the elixir of engi, which removes all the condis you have, and one second later you have even more condis than before... pretty broken.

> > > >

> > > > Even more condi mirage with 20 stacks confusion covered, and one second later literally you have another 15 stacks.

> > > > Anet knows it for months and keeps delay and delay.

> > >

> > > Because those conditions you just converted to boons with Contemplation of Purity got corrupted again.

> > >

> > > Scourges are ok if your team can manage to focus them down. Np. Also,stay out of shades and dodge their torch

> >

> > You just lost your capture point while staying out of shades.

>

> As a general rule you should avoid 1v1'ing scourges if you can't burst them down quick enough.

What class can burst them down 1v1 quick enough? I'm curious.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

I'm a damn ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

It's broken.

This is because boon corruption is broke af. 10 seconds of weakness every time might gets corrupted is hilarious, scourge has so many corrupts you can just permanently weaken someone. Anet says that condi has to do more damage than power because otherwise there would be no reason to take dot over immediate damage, but this mindset completely ignores weakness, armor, protection, invulnerability, all the things that completely shut down power damage.

"Oh scourge is squishy because no invuls or blocks" lol who cares how squishy you are when all your opponents hits are glancing blows and deal no damage.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

>

> No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

>

> 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

>

> I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

>

> It's broken.

Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > @"Conqueror.3682" said:

> > DO scourge needs to corrupt with every punishment skill?

> >

> > I mean, corrupt boons is a very powerfull tool, maybe is better that punishments just dispell boons and apply torment plus cripple, rather than corrupt them.

>

> This is what punishment skills already do.They turn a boon specifically into torment and criplpe.

ow!, im sorry for my ignorance.

Then i dont see the problem, someone is mad because their stacks of might gets converted into weakness, then if that is not from punishments?, then it could just be from corrupt boon or other weapon skills..... which are not spammable.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> >

> > No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

> >

> > 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

> >

> > I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

> >

> > It's broken.

> Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

>

Just because it has been there since vanilla doesn't mean it's fine lol. The base duration is unrivaled across every single skill that applies weakness ingame.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> > >

> > > No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

> > >

> > > 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

> > >

> > > I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

> > >

> > > It's broken.

> > Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

> >

>

> Just because it has been there since vanilla doesn't mean it's fine lol. The base duration is unrivaled across every single skill that applies weakness ingame.

And if you nerf might conversion Scourge will still be S tier meta, but hey you rekt Reaper's only effective tool for defending itself against power builds.

I'm sick and tired of these indirect Scourge nerf threads that always manage to nerf core necro and Reaper far harder than they nerf Scourge.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> > > >

> > > > No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

> > > >

> > > > 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

> > > >

> > > > I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

> > > >

> > > > It's broken.

> > > Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

> > >

> >

> > Just because it has been there since vanilla doesn't mean it's fine lol. The base duration is unrivaled across every single skill that applies weakness ingame.

>

> And if you nerf might conversion Scourge will still be S tier meta, but hey you rekt Reaper's only effective tool for defending itself against power builds.

>

> I'm sick and tired of these indirect Scourge nerf threads that always manage to nerf core necro and Reaper far harder than they nerf Scourge.

Wouldn't you agree that 10 seconds is still too much, though? Reaper and base Necromancer can already apply weakness without corrupting might too.

I think 5 seconds would be fine.

> @"Velimere.7685" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> > > > >

> > > > > No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

> > > > >

> > > > > 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's broken.

> > > > Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Just because it has been there since vanilla doesn't mean it's fine lol. The base duration is unrivaled across every single skill that applies weakness ingame.

> >

> > And if you nerf might conversion Scourge will still be S tier meta, but hey you rekt Reaper's only effective tool for defending itself against power builds.

> >

> > I'm sick and tired of these indirect Scourge nerf threads that always manage to nerf core necro and Reaper far harder than they nerf Scourge.

>

> Wouldn't you agree that 10 seconds is still too much, though? Reaper and base Necromancer can already apply weakness without corrupting might too.

>

> I think 5 seconds would be fine.

The weakness access of necromancer outside of might corruption is very limited. To put it in perspective both Thief and Condi Mirage both have better baseline weakness application than necro does.

> @"Jackalrat.5493" said:

> And as it has been pointed out over and over again Weakness is not a reasonable corruption for Might. Might gives small, incremental damage boosts and has to stack to be significant. Weakness is a massive loss of burst damage that can potentially render the glassiest of cannons' strikes into wet noodles.

>

True... If anything weakness should come from corrupting Fury, which would still be horrible, but at least make sense on the logic side of things.

Also, it's crazy that it corrupts to a base duration of TEN SECONDS of weakness... That's twice as long as Enfeebling Shroud, three times as long as Poison Cloud, and 40% longer than their dagger 5.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> > > >

> > > > No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

> > > >

> > > > 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

> > > >

> > > > I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

> > > >

> > > > It's broken.

> > > Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

> > >

> >

> > Just because it has been there since vanilla doesn't mean it's fine lol. The base duration is unrivaled across every single skill that applies weakness ingame.

>

> And if you nerf might conversion Scourge will still be S tier meta, but hey you rekt Reaper's only effective tool for defending itself against power builds.

>

> I'm sick and tired of these indirect Scourge nerf threads that always manage to nerf core necro and Reaper far harder than they nerf Scourge.

If that's the only change they receive, yes they would be S tier, just like condi reaper and core necro would continue being trash tier whether corrupted might into weakness lasted 10 seconds or 2. There are other scourge specific areas where they deserve nerfs, so no, scourge would not remain S tier after they get properly adjusted.

Bro, cheer up. Core necro and reaper can always be buffed in different creative ways. No need to keep 10 seconds of weakness per corrupted might boon. You KNOW that 10 seconds is about 100% longer of what the average weakness application lasts. "It's been here since vanilla" no s**t, it's very outdated in its design and it shows.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Velimere.7685" said:

> > > > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > > > Heavy weakness application via might corruption is not something new with Scourge. Reaper and Core necro both are capable of comparable weakness application via targeting might with corrupts. Necros applying perma weakness has been around ever since the January 2016 patch two years ago. Reworking might corruption would certainly negatively effect Scourge, but it would also negatively effect Reaper and Core necro's defensive capabilities to a large degree, and those two classes already have inadequate sustain problems.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No one plays condi reaper or core condi necro. I'm sure they could be rebuffed in other ways.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1 stack of might into TEN SECONDS OF WEAKNESS is not good design. Most weapon skills or traits that do give weakness, only do 3-5 seconds MAX (often with an ICD).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm a kitten ele, everytime I switch attunements in arcane (thanks to anets latest 'buff') I generate might. Every heavy class will have might whether they like it or not, same with ranger, thief on steal, engi. Maybe not mesmer unless they trait for it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's broken.

> > > > > Might Corruption has been completely unchanged since vanillia. The only reason this is even a thread is because of Scourge. You want to nerf Scourge? Then nerf Scourge. Leave Reaper and Core necro out of it.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Just because it has been there since vanilla doesn't mean it's fine lol. The base duration is unrivaled across every single skill that applies weakness ingame.

> > >

> > > And if you nerf might conversion Scourge will still be S tier meta, but hey you rekt Reaper's only effective tool for defending itself against power builds.

> > >

> > > I'm sick and tired of these indirect Scourge nerf threads that always manage to nerf core necro and Reaper far harder than they nerf Scourge.

> >

> > Wouldn't you agree that 10 seconds is still too much, though? Reaper and base Necromancer can already apply weakness without corrupting might too.

> >

> > I think 5 seconds would be fine.

>

> The weakness access of necromancer outside of might corruption is very limited. To put it in perspective both Thief and Condi Mirage both have better baseline weakness application than necro does.

Thief has a decent amount which makes sense given its low health-pool, but we're talking about only 1 proc as [D/P](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAV4an8lCFOhlPBmOB8PhFYCTLBEA2NzhwTYL0LNcGaDA-jpxHQB9Y/BAcBAU2DAggHBgrVGwgHEAA "D/P") via [Lotus Poison](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lotus_Poison "Lotus Poison") (4 seconds with a 10-second cooldown), spamming auto-attacks as [s/D](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAV8Yl0MhCnYvTw0Jw/EHwElOBCgdznGnRb0jiQ8JA-jpxHQBK7BAQwjAAAuAAqY/BDeQAuWZAA "S/D") and actually getting off [Crippling Strike](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crippling_Strike "Crippling Strike") (2 seconds), or blasting/leaping through [Choking Gas](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Choking_Gas "Choking Gas") as either (3 or 8 seconds).

For [Condi Mirage](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAsfWnELDlphVoB2qBMMjlXDDNAkTeOlJgeTwx//FATgA-jZhAQBb4JAU0yAi8QAgl9HAwJAAA "Condi Mirage"), you have a random chance (specifically 1 in 3 or ~33.3%) to proc weakness on a target via [Chaos Storm](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chaos_Storm "Chaos Storm") (less than 3 seconds with passive [signet of Midnight](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Signet_of_Midnight "Signet of Midnight")) and [Chaos Armor](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chaos_Armor_(effect) "Chaos Armor") (less than 4 seconds with passive [signet of Midnight](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Signet_of_Midnight "Signet of Midnight")). The only other method is when an opponent is in range of the [mirage mirror](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mirage_Mirror "mirage mirror") (less than 5 seconds with passive [signet of Midnight](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Signet_of_Midnight "Signet of Midnight")) when the Mirage shatters it with said mirror only being spawned by [Desert Distortion](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Desert_Distortion "Desert Distortion") via [Distortion](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Distortion "Distortion") and by [False Oasis](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/False_Oasis "False Oasis").

None of the above is able to stack and maintain an absurd amount of weakness on any target while in any way consistently playing properly and competitively.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > > > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > The problem is not only weakness but all the other condis too, you cleanse them once with "OP" cleanses like the guardian contemplation of purity or the elixir of engi, which removes all the condis you have, and one second later you have even more condis than before... pretty broken.

> > > > >

> > > > > Even more condi mirage with 20 stacks confusion covered, and one second later literally you have another 15 stacks.

> > > > > Anet knows it for months and keeps delay and delay.

> > > >

> > > > Because those conditions you just converted to boons with Contemplation of Purity got corrupted again.

> > > >

> > > > Scourges are ok if your team can manage to focus them down. Np. Also,stay out of shades and dodge their torch

> > >

> > > You just lost your capture point while staying out of shades.

> >

> > As a general rule you should avoid 1v1'ing scourges if you can't burst them down quick enough.

>

> What class can burst them down 1v1 quick enough? I'm curious.

>

>

Radiant Hammer Guards. Fresh Air Weavers. Condi Mirage and Power Shatter Mesmer.

Other than that,a reliable team effort in focusing down the scourge ASAP. Which people still fail to do for some reason. So many scrubs out there who has shit positioning and focus. It's laughable.

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > > > > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > > The problem is not only weakness but all the other condis too, you cleanse them once with "OP" cleanses like the guardian contemplation of purity or the elixir of engi, which removes all the condis you have, and one second later you have even more condis than before... pretty broken.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Even more condi mirage with 20 stacks confusion covered, and one second later literally you have another 15 stacks.

> > > > > > Anet knows it for months and keeps delay and delay.

> > > > >

> > > > > Because those conditions you just converted to boons with Contemplation of Purity got corrupted again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Scourges are ok if your team can manage to focus them down. Np. Also,stay out of shades and dodge their torch

> > > >

> > > > You just lost your capture point while staying out of shades.

> > >

> > > As a general rule you should avoid 1v1'ing scourges if you can't burst them down quick enough.

> >

> > What class can burst them down 1v1 quick enough? I'm curious.

> >

> >

>

> Radiant Hammer Guards. Fresh Air Weavers. Condi Mirage and Power Shatter Mesmer.

>

> Other than that,a reliable team effort in focusing down the scourge ASAP. Which people still fail to do for some reason. So many scrubs out there who has kitten positioning and focus. It's laughable.

I play fresh air weaver and no, they can bring an unsuspecting scourge down to 20%, but then they can heal or use shroud. At that point you either masterfully avoid every single one of their spamming aoes, or bite the dust. It's never 100-0, and it's never quick enough where they don't get to _not_ use their condibomb.

> @"obcan.1470" said:

> > > @"ukuni.8745" said:

> > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > @"ukuni.8745" said:

> > > > > I never understood why might stacks wernt flipped to vulnrability when corrupted

> > > >

> > > > It get's flipped to weakness not to vulnerability.

> > > > Protection turns into vulnerability.

> > > >

> > > > But in a game in which almost has any class have always boons even only by weapons 1-5 skills, boon corruption of scourge is too broken.

> > >

> > > Yep i know that allready what im saying is i think might getting flipped to vulnrability would make more sense, like hey i turned your extra damage into my extra damage and same goes for protection hey i turned your extra tank into my extra tank since weakness.

> >

> > When you think about it that way,sure it makes sense. But think about it,so does weakness.

> >

> > The warriors might is converted into its weakness. Strong/Weak are polar opposites.

>

> Is it just me or is this guy completely clueless. Just like Scourge main would be.

Clueless, farmable and also that kind of scourges that flame enemy team's revenants entire match in PM asking for 1v1.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > > > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > > > > > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > > > The problem is not only weakness but all the other condis too, you cleanse them once with "OP" cleanses like the guardian contemplation of purity or the elixir of engi, which removes all the condis you have, and one second later you have even more condis than before... pretty broken.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Even more condi mirage with 20 stacks confusion covered, and one second later literally you have another 15 stacks.

> > > > > > > Anet knows it for months and keeps delay and delay.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Because those conditions you just converted to boons with Contemplation of Purity got corrupted again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Scourges are ok if your team can manage to focus them down. Np. Also,stay out of shades and dodge their torch

> > > > >

> > > > > You just lost your capture point while staying out of shades.

> > > >

> > > > As a general rule you should avoid 1v1'ing scourges if you can't burst them down quick enough.

> > >

> > > What class can burst them down 1v1 quick enough? I'm curious.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Radiant Hammer Guards. Fresh Air Weavers. Condi Mirage and Power Shatter Mesmer.

> >

> > Other than that,a reliable team effort in focusing down the scourge ASAP. Which people still fail to do for some reason. So many scrubs out there who has kitten positioning and focus. It's laughable.

>

> I play fresh air weaver and no, they can bring an unsuspecting scourge down to 20%, but then they can heal or use shroud. At that point you either masterfully avoid every single one of their spamming aoes, or bite the dust. It's never 100-0, and it's never quick enough where they don't get to _not_ use their condibomb.

Interrupt their heal. It's pretty noticable. Their shroud only lasts for 7 seconds which is essentially just a barrier when you're playing scourge,not an extra HP pool ala Core necro or Reaper. Assuming you're using scepter/focus then it also means you have several defensive options as well as CC for that remaining 20%.

It's really not a problem if you don't facesmash your keyboard as a weaver and just do a bit of mental pre-planning.

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > > > > @"insaneseagull.7063" said:

> > > > > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > > > > The problem is not only weakness but all the other condis too, you cleanse them once with "OP" cleanses like the guardian contemplation of purity or the elixir of engi, which removes all the condis you have, and one second later you have even more condis than before... pretty broken.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Even more condi mirage with 20 stacks confusion covered, and one second later literally you have another 15 stacks.

> > > > > > Anet knows it for months and keeps delay and delay.

> > > > >

> > > > > Because those conditions you just converted to boons with Contemplation of Purity got corrupted again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Scourges are ok if your team can manage to focus them down. Np. Also,stay out of shades and dodge their torch

> > > >

> > > > You just lost your capture point while staying out of shades.

> > >

> > > As a general rule you should avoid 1v1'ing scourges if you can't burst them down quick enough.

> >

> > What class can burst them down 1v1 quick enough? I'm curious.

> >

> >

>

> Radiant Hammer Guards. Fresh Air Weavers. Condi Mirage and Power Shatter Mesmer.

>

> Other than that,a reliable team effort in focusing down the scourge ASAP. Which people still fail to do for some reason. So many scrubs out there who has kitten positioning and focus. It's laughable.

Only 1 profession in your list is an actual viable class in top tier... Radiant Hammer is a fun niche build but it's good only if players have no Stability and can't dodge or kite a Guardian jumping with hammer =/