Poll: Change of main

Ara.4569

I won't say that I change main since the profession that I enjoy the most is mesmer, while the necromancer is more of a love/hate relationship.

But if I were in the shoes of someone that wanted to leave a "main" profession, Id say:

- mesmer (obviously I just love the dynamic of the gameplay ;) )

- thief (a bit squishy and at the same time so slippery that it's almost unfair)

- warrior (It would be my 3rd choice and is more of a "maybe" than anything. it's mostly because it's one of the easiest profession to play in PvE, always welcome)

> @Exqq.7451 said:

> Why is there no answer for "I'm strong enough to STAY!"

It will be in the next poll (see last option).

**If ANet throws Necro a lemon, what will he do ?**

- touch it with a ten foot pole, hoping it's long enough when it's not, losing an arm, a leg and half his face

- eating it in hope it will put an end to years of suffering when it will just make it more painful

- believe it's a real lemon and lose his mind for the rest of his life (happiest ending)

- bury it, Necro is fine, doesn't need lemon (living in denial, 2nd best ending)

> @Ara.4569 said:

> Lots of things do nothing, like necro feedbacks and suggestions. At least I find interesting to see where people are going.

> And if all is vain, better have fun (and preferably on another profession ;)).

Then chose another profession quietly, instead of spamming the forum with more negative threads.