Poll: Change of main

Ara.4569

I'm surprised with Guardians being so high in the list. That's a brutal change of direction: going from highest heath, lowest armor / active defense - to - lowest health, highest armor / high active defense. Wow.

Though I'm not so different I guess: I think I will try thief first. I want to taste high mobility / spike damage, with the tools to disengage.

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" : I don't understand. Am I missing a reference ?

> @Ara.4569 said:

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" : I don't understand. Am I missing a reference ?

Early on in the game, there were a ridiculous number of bugs with Necros to the point where a full half of the skills and traits just didn't work as they were clearly intended to. Heck, Necros had 1/3 the downed health of everyone else! Patch after patch went by and none were addressed. Finally, someone actually sent a cake to ANet headquarters with a note about the issue.

It actually worked. Within a couple of months, almost all of the bugs were fixed (except minions responding to combat, that came almost a year later).

Oh yeah I remember the cake now. =) It certainly is worth a try. I'm ready to support anyone willing to do it.

Though I'm afraid it won't change the fact that designers don't know how to play necro, don't know anything about PvP either, probably never will, and **__they are also in charge of balance !__** :scream:

I once said that if ANet wanted to crowdfund a real and serious balance team, I would back it in the blink of an eye. I stick to it. But we all know they don't care.

> @Ara.4569 said:

> Oh yeah I remember the cake now. =) It certainly is worth a try. I'm ready to support anyone willing to do it.

> Though I'm afraid it won't change the fact that designers don't know how to play necro, don't know anything about PvP either, probably never will, and **__they are also in charge of balance !__** :scream:

> I once said that if ANet wanted to crowdfund a real and serious balance team, I would back it in the blink of an eye. I stick to it. But we all know they don't care.

I'm moving out to Washington in a couple weeks. Once I get settled into my new job, I'll happily order a cake for ANet.

> @Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

> There was no choice for Power Reaper or death.

But Power Reaper isn't even out yet! :sweat:

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> I'm moving out to Washington in a couple weeks. Once I get settled into my new job, I'll happily order a cake for ANet.

I will happily contribute. :)