Phantasm Misscast Bug!!!

Vieux P.1238

Any one else has this issue?

I've just noticed recently this. When casting a phantasm such as GS berserker is summoned after or even at the same time to a target that shrinks in sizes, it misscast! I understand that the Berserker would not render any damage during the shrink, but a full on misscast? That's a bug. Plz Fix so it either don't misscast or dosent cast at all. ... & it's reall anoying. ThQ

No it's more in WvW or Pvp against Engies that either does Elixir S Or vs opponents using the rune that shrinks you for a few seconds. If you GS summon berserker & they cast it while your summoning, it misscast & goes on cooldown with out summoning your berserker. What it should do instead is summon the berserker & attacks the intended target but deals no damage becuz of the evasion effect of the shrink that takes place. But the Berserker Or phantasm is still summoned. Not misscast & skill going on cooldown as it is now.

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> It’s prolly related to the invulnerability portion of the skill, rather than the shrinking part.

It did not misscast before. An lots of classes have evasion & theres no misscast. Read it. There no mention of misscast on the description. It's a bug & it's recent.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > It’s prolly related to the invulnerability portion of the skill, rather than the shrinking part.

>

> It did not misscast before. An lots of classes have evasion & theres no misscast. Read it. There no mention of misscast on the description. It's a bug & it's recent.

I won’t be able to look into it, until Sunday night, but I’ll be monitoring this thread and its progress.

> @"bart.3687" said:

> Elixir S grants Engineers invulnerability. If you cast a phantasm skill on an invulnerable target, the phantasm won't be summoned. I don't think it's a bug.

Fine if it's not summoned but the skill should not go on full cooldown then like if it was summoned. That's my point. I think i'm having a hard time explaining it.

Arlette.9684, if i got time witch i don't i will, i'll record it & post it. I might find some time next week.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"bart.3687" said:

> > Elixir S grants Engineers invulnerability. If you cast a phantasm skill on an invulnerable target, the phantasm won't be summoned. I don't think it's a bug.

>

> Fine if it's not summoned but the skill should not go on full cooldown then like if it was summoned. That's my point. I think i'm having a hard time explaining it.

>

> Arlette.9684, if i got time witch i don't i will, i'll record it & post it. I might find some time next week.

>

It's worked like this since literally the launch of the game. If a phantasm is cast on an invulnerable target, it will fail to summon and go on full cooldown. This is not a bug, this is intended and balanced functionality.

> @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > @"bart.3687" said:

> > > Elixir S grants Engineers invulnerability. If you cast a phantasm skill on an invulnerable target, the phantasm won't be summoned. I don't think it's a bug.

> >

> > Fine if it's not summoned but the skill should not go on full cooldown then like if it was summoned. That's my point. I think i'm having a hard time explaining it.

> >

> > Arlette.9684, if i got time witch i don't i will, i'll record it & post it. I might find some time next week.

> >

>

> It's worked like this since literally the launch of the game. If a phantasm is cast on an invulnerable target, it will fail to summon and go on full cooldown. This is not a bug, this is intended and balanced functionality.

This! That’s what I was going for earlier :)