[NA][PvE][Raid] Static Group Looking For Experienced Multi-Class DPSer And/Or Chronomancer

Avster.1935

**UPDATE: Currently Closed For Recruitment**

Hello!

I'm Avster, leader of a raid static called Night Knights. We are currently looking for an experienced multi-class dpser and/or a chronomancer to join our static. I'll keep it short and sweet.

**About Us**

• We have been raiding since day 1, and have seasoned raiders across the board with 800+ LI and legendary armors.

• Our clear times are usually 2.5 - 3 hours for all five wings.

**Raid Expectations / Must Haves**

• Full kill experience on all five raid wings - you should know the mechanics of every raid boss & mini-encounters; if you haven't killed Dhuum it's okay, but you must at least have watched the videos and/or have gotten him close to a kill

• Knowing your rotation, what your skills do, your traits, etc. Essentially, understanding how your profession works

• Fully ascended everything + best-in-slot food and utilities; bonus: if you're fully infused that's even better!

• Be reliable in your attendance; you're expected to stay for the whole duration of the raid unless an emergency happens

**If you intend to join as a Multi-Class DPSer:**

• The primary DPS class we are looking for is a Weaver, you must be efficient at this class

• You are expected to know (at least one) other DPS classes, in order of importance: Mirage, Scourge, Holosmith, Soulbeast, Dragonhunter, etc.

• Your dps will be tested against our current DPSers, however as a primary pass, please send me a screenshot of how you do at the golem via a private message or posting it here. [Current meta benchmarks](https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks/ "urrent meta benchmarks")

• Know how to do the melee strategy in Deimos

• Know how to do the orbs in Dhuum

**If you intend to join as a Chronomancer:**

• You will be the off-chrono of our raid static. Experience in tanking is a bonus.

• We'll be checking your alacrity and quickness up time

• Know when to bring moa / gravity well / time warp

• Remember to bring "Mantra of Recovery" + Inspiration trait line on Slothasor to break his fear

• Know how to tank Soulless Horror; our current strategy our Druid longbow + tides it out

• Know how to do orbs in Dhuum

• Remember to distort / give aegis (at least the first slam) on Deimos

• Be able to distort / give aegis on ALL the slams on Gorseval; we do insta-break, no updraft kill

• Efficient pulling of adds on any of the encounters

• Any other neat tricks you can do like portalling up during pre-encounter Sabetha, from stairs to the top of the platform, is a bonus

**Personality Expectations**

• Communication - we use Discord as our VOIP and we expect to hear your voice

• Have a positive attitude, don't be toxic & rude; This is a very strong point, if you cannot adhere to this, don't bother applying

• Listen to calls

• Make calls if need be; very important as a chrono

• Always strive to become a better player

• Having a good time :)

**Raid Times**

**• We raid at 7PM EST on Wednesdays, but we form up at 6:50PM EST, so make sure you're online by then.** We'll have you trial with us during our static runs to see how you play + mix with the group.

If you have hit all (or almost all) the checklist on expectations - please reply here or send me an mail in-game Avster.1935

All of this may seem daunting but it's really not! We don't bite - we are just looking to have fun while doing smooth kills. If you have any other inquiries - don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Cheers,

Av

• 1 month later...