What necro build to play in raids these days?

Tobias.8632

Scourge healer is not good, it's just acceptable if no one in the group has a druid/ele/rev/fb healer to be the 2nd heaer of the group next to the druid. And even then, most people would rather lfg for 1 of the other 4 than take a scouge sice it doesn't heal as much as it farts barriers and insta rezes downed people. Condi dps buil. is still the go-to role for scourge.

> @"Tobias.8632" said:

> I heard scourge healer was good now, but no where like qtfy lists a build for it

I have only played along side a support scourge once in raids on VG....and it was amazing. Now it didn't replace a druid but it brought enough healing to make up for the lapses between the two druids. However, its main function was to give might (again something the druid can also do) but even more importantly mitigate damage and insta rez fallen allies.

Support scourge will not nor is it meant to replace druid. I think it works best alongside it, mitigating damage through barriers with the druid healing whatever the barriers couldn't mitigate.

Also, I was told qtfy are afk at the moment. Regardless, where necro is concerned they only ever have one build. Yes it is the best build but other classes have other builds listed that don't do the best damage the profession is capable of. Example, the build for condi reaper is not there (granted condi reaper is dying out) nor the build for power reaper (while it has a low damage ceiling, the devs seem to have taken an interest in buffing it and MAYBE in time it would be viable in serious raid runs). My point is, having 3-5 builds on other professions and only 1 build on necro tends to sow some necro hate among the qtfy sheep community.