Thief need to be change.

Shadowcat.4397

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> Okay let's add some objectivity to this thread:

Oh boy...

> - When a Mesmer stealthes up you know you are bursted within the next 3 seconds. Pretty easy to predict. On top of that it's multiple hits meaning the auto immunities of many classes will save you.

No, you don't. This assumes they're just using one stealth ability, which almost nobody does. Many mesmers run some combination of MI, Veil, Decoy, or TP.

> - When a Deadeye starts his mindgames, you have abolutely no idea when he will attack you.

Similar to the above, except to avoid DJ all you need to do is pretty much just run away, and DJ reveals at the start of the cast and not on the hit, so you can literally watch them shoot the projectile and just dodge. And for them to achieve huge damage you need to be in range for a long time. If you're sitting in 1500 range without LOS from their starting position for 20+ seconds while fully aware they're setting up to kill you... you deserve to die to be honest.

>

> And here comes the rant:

> A DJ in WvW oneshots a Marauder Reaper through Shroud. That's 17+25=42k HP.

No, it can't. Not only is 42k literally impossible to achieve on a DJ full glass Assassin's Signet DE as the physical maximum hovers at roughly 35k with M7 on exotic armor, but Death Shroud reduces incoming power damage by 50% baseline although not listed in the damage log. This means that while DJ can one-shot an entire pool of shroud, it is physically impossible to OHKO a marauder necromancer so long as the necromancer has only 30% shroud. Not to mention, in the event a DE is building this way in what you've described, it downright sucks because its utilities would need to be:

SR -> Unpredictability of stealth.

Haste -> Quickness for DJ remotely from stealth 20s later.

Assassin's Signet -> Maximum possible damage

= No stun break, no condi cleanse

And for damage on traits, it'd have to spec DA/CS/DE and get condi application on the foe from another target based on timing for the DJ for the bonuses on Exposed Weakness which was used in the aforementioned calculation, while having no defensive traitlines or abilities to extend stealth like in SA.

So 11k hp, no bonus armor, no stunbreak, no cleanses, and no bonuses from Trickery like Preparedness.

With a realistic build that might actually endure some hits, you look to about a 23k DJ at this point which would be....

Wait for it

67% of your life force pool at 20s, lol.

So much for being objective...

>But I guess that's not a problem at all to you. Just be super focused for about 30s the mark is on you and dodge an attack on a 0.75s cast time. I mean that's a huge amount of time to react even if it's less than 0.5s because of Quickness. Everyone can do this. And there is even a sound. Come on - if there is a sound even noobs should react in 0.5s! How could anyone call this bad game design? Hell every competitive game should work exactly like this! 30 seconds mindgames, then oneshot (or just walk away - for the lols). Great!

>

> Thank you Thief (aka most healthy class in the game) forum for the clarification! We love you.

It isn't well-designed. But people have been saying that from the onset. What it isn't is overpowered and is a far cry so from what you've stated above. It's just a trash gimmick ability/weapon/spec.

The rest of the thief is easy to counter for most professions unless the thief is at the pinnacle of player skill (Sindrener et al) who play/played professionally. Until the VP/Shroud nerfs on reaper, I lost to very few thieves/daredevils in 1v1's even without any life force, because I know how the class works and what to look for. The very good ones beat me, sure. But that's also because it's "supposed" to hard-counter reaper.

Your post is far from objective and helps nobody at all.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> No, it can't. Not only is 42k literally impossible to achieve on a DJ full glass Assassin's Signet DE as the physical maximum hovers at roughly 35k with M7 on exotic armor, but Death Shroud reduces incoming power damage by 50% baseline although not listed in the damage log.

i did hit him with about this much damage, actually 2 times. from one of those i linked a screen a while ago in another thread - i dont have the video anymore.

on that one it was 42384 to be precise but he was not in shroud at that moment and he has ascended equipment not exotic.

the build i did this with has no issues with sustain, has condi cleanse and a stunbreak. only power hits above 11k hp need to be avoided cause onehit.

i need to note here, that imo KrHome is far from the worst reaper. i had many good fights with him at my side 2 vs up to 10 that we won. and he did kill many thieves so thats normally not an issue. but i can to a degree understand his problem with DE i think.

a mesmer will go stealth and then try oneshot, you can wait for it and the mesmer will have a downtime on stealth after a while. while on deadeye i could remain permastealthed and unless you go into a tower/keep/spawn i can mark you for minutes without ever attacking (tho i never do that unless it is too risky or pointless to attack) you will at some point ignore me and then i can easily shoot. the sheer annoyance of a permastealthed deadeye that keeps marking you waiting for a moment you are distracted is unparalleled.

this becomes even worse for nekros, cause a nekro is just too slow to counter preassure. even if the DJ fails, the DE can try again or just kill the necro with random hammering on 1-3, works pretty decent.

another issue might be that stealthy deadeye is pretty much a 0 risk build. anyone who can counterburst fast and strong enough, you can onehit with backstab and the others you can onehit with DJ. most people you encounter in WvW wont even dodge the DJ once. for the others you can still land DJ with either trying often or by fighting them with less stealth and attacking constantly so you get a wide window for the DJ and enough time to use an opportune moment, best in an opponents movement skill as they can not be interrupted by stow or esc, only by weaponswap. i am pretty certain stealthy Deadeye has one of the highest reward/risk ratio.

i havent been shattered badly by a mesmer for ages outside of highly outnumbered situations, so i dont see it as an issue. i also havent fought a decent deadeye yet so i am fine with them personally. but having chatted with alot of my opponents, i know that many of them think the state of a stealthy deadeye is not OK. often i had to read that they cant do anything against me. and to be honest the only advise i am able to give them to kill me is to suprise me. so if you know a certain way to kill such a DE please enlighten me. it is easy to call it just a 'trash gimmick' but it is played carefully a 0 risk, pretty lethal gimmick. . yes the TTK is often higher then fighting the same person on another thief build. but in WvW time is plenty, with lower risk then other thief builds it will also result in better k/d.

my personal motivation to play this build are the undodgeable anti stealth traps, i triggered way over 50 of them this matchup. and having played DE so long now, i cant deny that i started to enjoy watching my opponents go crazy. marking my opponents before i kill them also feels pretty generous, considering with daredevil i killed quite alot people in very short time, without warning them before hand.

@"MUDse.7623"

Personally, I think you're giving your opponents poor advice.

>having chatted with alot of my opponents, i know that many of them think the state of a stealthy deadeye is not OK. often i had to read that they cant do anything against me. and to be honest the only advise i am able to give them to kill me is **to suprise me.**

That is like the most vague, least helpful answer you could've given them.

Anyway, we're talking WvW here since there's no way you'll ever find a Stealthy DJ Deadeye in sPvP, yeah? Alright.

All he had to do to erase the threat you posed were:

1: Dodge the initial burst DJs, preferably away from the Deadeye.

2: Keep moving away from the Deadeye.

He gets plenty of warning to do both, there's no excuses to be made here if he chooses to do neither. Fighting a Stealthy-Deadeye is pointless if you can't catch him, and since he's not a threat to any of your holds, he is a waste of time. Simply walk away, that's all you need to do. If you choose to stick around and potentially eat a DJ, that's on you. If anything, for as long as you are marked, someone less experienced than you is safe from being marked by the same Deadeye. It's like chaining your rabid dog and taking him for a walk, he may bite, but you're prepared for that.

A strictly Zerker Stealth-Deadeye is simply not equipped to chase you effectively if they're running D/P either, and since most of them aren't running Shadow-Arts since they need the damage from CS and DA, they sure as hell aren't going to catch up to you in Stealth. So all they can do is reset, and wait for another 20 seconds to get another chance. If they're running Bows, then they are even more of a joke.

Stealthy Deadeye is a fun gimmick to kill fodder with, but as soon as you meet anyone half-decent your efforts are wasted.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU ARE TRULY HOPELESS AGAINST SUCH AN UNBEATABLE AND ALMIGHTY FOE...

Travel with a friend. It's WvW, they're all over the place.

> @"TwiceDead.1963" said:

> @"MUDse.7623"

> Personally, I think you're giving your opponents poor advice.

>

> >having chatted with alot of my opponents, i know that many of them think the state of a stealthy deadeye is not OK. often i had to read that they cant do anything against me. and to be honest the only advise i am able to give them to kill me is **to suprise me.**

>

> That is like the most vague, least helpful answer you could've given them.

>

> Anyway, we're talking WvW here since there's no way you'll ever find a Stealthy DJ Deadeye in sPvP, yeah? Alright.

>

> All he had to do to erase the threat you posed were:

> 1: Dodge the initial burst DJs, preferably away from the Deadeye.

> 2: Keep moving away from the Deadeye.

>

> He gets plenty of warning to do both, there's no excuses to be made here if he chooses to do neither. Fighting a Stealthy-Deadeye is pointless if you can't catch him, and since he's not a threat to any of your holds, he is a waste of time. Simply walk away, that's all you need to do. If you choose to stick around and potentially eat a DJ, that's on you. If anything, for as long as you are marked, someone less experienced than you is safe from being marked by the same Deadeye. It's like chaining your rabid dog and taking him for a walk, he may bite, but you're prepared for that.

>

> A strictly Zerker Stealth-Deadeye is simply not equipped to chase you effectively if they're running D/P either, and since most of them aren't running Shadow-Arts since they need the damage from CS and DA, they sure as hell aren't going to catch up to you in Stealth. So all they can do is reset, and wait for another 20 seconds to get another chance. If they're running Bows, then they are even more of a joke.

>

> Stealthy Deadeye is a fun gimmick to kill fodder with, but as soon as you meet anyone half-decent your efforts are wasted.

>

> IF ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU ARE TRULY HOPELESS AGAINST SUCH AN UNBEATABLE AND ALMIGHTY FOE...

> Travel with a friend. It's WvW, they're all over the place.

see your advise is to run away/ignore that is not really how you can kill the deadeye, only how you can survive it. i mostly play inside enemy tower and keeps, so if they ignore me and go away i will take it. you dont need damage from both CS and DA, only CS is enough to kill everything. it is really funny that i keep reading that it is impossible to kill any 'half decent' opponent, seems i simply dont run into those or you are too bad on your deadeye.

oh and for the surviving the easier adivse is just to stack, rarely i am with less then 5 opponents in their objective. so if they stack there is no point in trying to kill them as they can simply rez faster then i can stomp.

my point exactly was that i cannot give my opponents an answer on how to kill a deadeye, if i die it is allways cause of suprise or i tried something that should be impossible like killing someone in a group of 20 opponents (works often enough so i sometimes try).

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

>

> > Okay let's add some objectivity to this thread:

> Oh boy...

>

> > - When a Mesmer stealthes up you know you are bursted within the next 3 seconds. Pretty easy to predict. On top of that it's multiple hits meaning the auto immunities of many classes will save you.

> No, you don't. This assumes they're just using one stealth ability, which almost nobody does. Many mesmers run some combination of MI, Veil, Decoy, or TP.

>

> > - When a Deadeye starts his mindgames, you have abolutely no idea when he will attack you.

>

> Similar to the above, except to avoid DJ all you need to do is pretty much just run away, and DJ reveals at the start of the cast and not on the hit, so you can literally watch them shoot the projectile and just dodge. And for them to achieve huge damage you need to be in range for a long time. If you're sitting in 1500 range without LOS from their starting position for 20+ seconds while fully aware they're setting up to kill you... you deserve to die to be honest.

>

> >

> > And here comes the rant:

> > A DJ in WvW oneshots a Marauder Reaper through Shroud. That's 17+25=42k HP.

>

> No, it can't. Not only is 42k literally impossible to achieve on a DJ full glass Assassin's Signet DE as the physical maximum hovers at roughly 35k with M7 on exotic armor, but Death Shroud reduces incoming power damage by 50% baseline although not listed in the damage log. This means that while DJ can one-shot an entire pool of shroud, it is physically impossible to OHKO a marauder necromancer so long as the necromancer has only 30% shroud. Not to mention, in the event a DE is building this way in what you've described, it downright sucks because its utilities would need to be:

> SR -> Unpredictability of stealth.

> Haste -> Quickness for DJ remotely from stealth 20s later.

> Assassin's Signet -> Maximum possible damage

>

> = No stun break, no condi cleanse

>

> And for damage on traits, it'd have to spec DA/CS/DE and get condi application on the foe from another target based on timing for the DJ for the bonuses on Exposed Weakness which was used in the aforementioned calculation, while having no defensive traitlines or abilities to extend stealth like in SA.

>

> So 11k hp, no bonus armor, no stunbreak, no cleanses, and no bonuses from Trickery like Preparedness.

>

> With a realistic build that might actually endure some hits, you look to about a 23k DJ at this point which would be....

> Wait for it

>

> 67% of your life force pool at 20s, lol.

>

> So much for being objective...

>

> >But I guess that's not a problem at all to you. Just be super focused for about 30s the mark is on you and dodge an attack on a 0.75s cast time. I mean that's a huge amount of time to react even if it's less than 0.5s because of Quickness. Everyone can do this. And there is even a sound. Come on - if there is a sound even noobs should react in 0.5s! How could anyone call this bad game design? Hell every competitive game should work exactly like this! 30 seconds mindgames, then oneshot (or just walk away - for the lols). Great!

> >

> > Thank you Thief (aka most healthy class in the game) forum for the clarification! We love you.

>

> It isn't well-designed. But people have been saying that from the onset. What it isn't is overpowered and is a far cry so from what you've stated above. It's just a trash gimmick ability/weapon/spec.

>

> The rest of the thief is easy to counter for most professions unless the thief is at the pinnacle of player skill (Sindrener et al) who play/played professionally. Until the VP/Shroud nerfs on reaper, I lost to very few thieves/daredevils in 1v1's even without any life force, because I know how the class works and what to look for. The very good ones beat me, sure. But that's also because it's "supposed" to hard-counter reaper.

>

> Your post is far from objective and helps nobody at all.

>

>

i wish i could hug you. your response is perfect =D

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"TwiceDead.1963" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623"

> > Personally, I think you're giving your opponents poor advice.

> >

> > >having chatted with alot of my opponents, i know that many of them think the state of a stealthy deadeye is not OK. often i had to read that they cant do anything against me. and to be honest the only advise i am able to give them to kill me is **to suprise me.**

> >

> > That is like the most vague, least helpful answer you could've given them.

> >

> > Anyway, we're talking WvW here since there's no way you'll ever find a Stealthy DJ Deadeye in sPvP, yeah? Alright.

> >

> > All he had to do to erase the threat you posed were:

> > 1: Dodge the initial burst DJs, preferably away from the Deadeye.

> > 2: Keep moving away from the Deadeye.

> >

> > He gets plenty of warning to do both, there's no excuses to be made here if he chooses to do neither. Fighting a Stealthy-Deadeye is pointless if you can't catch him, and since he's not a threat to any of your holds, he is a waste of time. Simply walk away, that's all you need to do. If you choose to stick around and potentially eat a DJ, that's on you. If anything, for as long as you are marked, someone less experienced than you is safe from being marked by the same Deadeye. It's like chaining your rabid dog and taking him for a walk, he may bite, but you're prepared for that.

> >

> > A strictly Zerker Stealth-Deadeye is simply not equipped to chase you effectively if they're running D/P either, and since most of them aren't running Shadow-Arts since they need the damage from CS and DA, they sure as hell aren't going to catch up to you in Stealth. So all they can do is reset, and wait for another 20 seconds to get another chance. If they're running Bows, then they are even more of a joke.

> >

> > Stealthy Deadeye is a fun gimmick to kill fodder with, but as soon as you meet anyone half-decent your efforts are wasted.

> >

> > IF ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU ARE TRULY HOPELESS AGAINST SUCH AN UNBEATABLE AND ALMIGHTY FOE...

> > Travel with a friend. It's WvW, they're all over the place.

>

> see your advise is to run away/ignore that is not really how you can kill the deadeye, only how you can survive it. i mostly play inside enemy tower and keeps, so if they ignore me and go away i will take it. you dont need damage from both CS and DA, only CS is enough to kill everything. it is really funny that i keep reading that it is impossible to kill any 'half decent' opponent, seems i simply dont run into those or you are too bad on your deadeye.

> oh and for the surviving the easier adivse is just to stack, rarely i am with less then 5 opponents in their objective. so if they stack there is no point in trying to kill them as they can simply rez faster then i can stomp.

> my point exactly was that i cannot give my opponents an answer on how to kill a deadeye, if i die it is allways cause of suprise or i tried something that should be impossible like killing someone in a group of 20 opponents (works often enough so i sometimes try).

you want to kill deadeye?

first off Deadeyes mark makes it so its never a surprise. cause you know the deadeye is around (unless combat ends..in which case you've run out of its range)

and Death's Judgement is incredibly easy to dodge due to how flashy it is BEFORE the attack itself.

so, heres ways to kill it.

use any reflect skill when he starts the death's judgement.

with how WEAK deadeye is durability wise. he 1 shots himself with ease.

----------------------

or, use block, or evade. to avoid death's judgement, and the 2nd attack. and then just wail on him in melee. as he's low on int.

you could also use AoE stun/daze/ or knockdown/knockbacks.

or evade his attack and then stun him.

--------------

or if your a ranger or engineer or other class, use a skill that removes stealth by placing revealed (i believe spellbreaker has one now 2).

------------------

or if your a necro or mesmer, dodge the initial attack. and then spam confusion/torment. you'd be surprised how hard it is to remove those condis for deadeye. specially being immobile.

------

or, you could use fear (necro has some AoE fears) to just make them run. that breaks Kneel and prevents use of death's judgement and triple shot. Ranger's wolf pet also has an AoE fear

and warrior.

---------------------

want more? ok, as an elementalist use the earth trait, to be immune to critical hits. all of a sudden death's judgement is only doing 2-3k.

--------------------

or easiest of all. when you see the mark on your head, just go to where the terrain is perilous to line of sight, to make his shots be obstructed. once he wastes the shots. he's left with little to no int. and is easy to kill.

------------------

from what you say, i assume your pissy pissy you can't just charge into him with no defensive skills.

Deadeye runs off initative. and Death's judgement is costly. at 6 int per use. so it very easily runs out. and then is left with a next to worthless rifle.

no pierces, no unblockables. etc

try using your brain, instead of being a brick headed warrior charging through the open expecting to get a fight.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"TwiceDead.1963" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623"

> > > Personally, I think you're giving your opponents poor advice.

> > >

> > > >having chatted with alot of my opponents, i know that many of them think the state of a stealthy deadeye is not OK. often i had to read that they cant do anything against me. and to be honest the only advise i am able to give them to kill me is **to suprise me.**

> > >

> > > That is like the most vague, least helpful answer you could've given them.

> > >

> > > Anyway, we're talking WvW here since there's no way you'll ever find a Stealthy DJ Deadeye in sPvP, yeah? Alright.

> > >

> > > All he had to do to erase the threat you posed were:

> > > 1: Dodge the initial burst DJs, preferably away from the Deadeye.

> > > 2: Keep moving away from the Deadeye.

> > >

> > > He gets plenty of warning to do both, there's no excuses to be made here if he chooses to do neither. Fighting a Stealthy-Deadeye is pointless if you can't catch him, and since he's not a threat to any of your holds, he is a waste of time. Simply walk away, that's all you need to do. If you choose to stick around and potentially eat a DJ, that's on you. If anything, for as long as you are marked, someone less experienced than you is safe from being marked by the same Deadeye. It's like chaining your rabid dog and taking him for a walk, he may bite, but you're prepared for that.

> > >

> > > A strictly Zerker Stealth-Deadeye is simply not equipped to chase you effectively if they're running D/P either, and since most of them aren't running Shadow-Arts since they need the damage from CS and DA, they sure as hell aren't going to catch up to you in Stealth. So all they can do is reset, and wait for another 20 seconds to get another chance. If they're running Bows, then they are even more of a joke.

> > >

> > > Stealthy Deadeye is a fun gimmick to kill fodder with, but as soon as you meet anyone half-decent your efforts are wasted.

> > >

> > > IF ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU ARE TRULY HOPELESS AGAINST SUCH AN UNBEATABLE AND ALMIGHTY FOE...

> > > Travel with a friend. It's WvW, they're all over the place.

> >

> > see your advise is to run away/ignore that is not really how you can kill the deadeye, only how you can survive it. i mostly play inside enemy tower and keeps, so if they ignore me and go away i will take it. you dont need damage from both CS and DA, only CS is enough to kill everything. it is really funny that i keep reading that it is impossible to kill any 'half decent' opponent, seems i simply dont run into those or you are too bad on your deadeye.

> > oh and for the surviving the easier adivse is just to stack, rarely i am with less then 5 opponents in their objective. so if they stack there is no point in trying to kill them as they can simply rez faster then i can stomp.

> > my point exactly was that i cannot give my opponents an answer on how to kill a deadeye, if i die it is allways cause of suprise or i tried something that should be impossible like killing someone in a group of 20 opponents (works often enough so i sometimes try).

>

> you want to kill deadeye?

>

no i am a deadeye but i would like to give my opponents better adivse to make fights more interesting.

> first off Deadeyes mark makes it so its never a surprise. cause you know the deadeye is around (unless combat ends..in which case you've run out of its range)

>

i dont get into combat marking my opponents.

> and Death's Judgement is incredibly easy to dodge due to how flashy it is BEFORE the attack itself.

>

mostly my opponents are immobilized so they need to clear condi first but yes - this only helps to survive tho.

> so, heres ways to kill it.

>

>

> use any reflect skill when he starts the death's judgement.

>

> with how WEAK deadeye is durability wise. he 1 shots himself with ease.

no i have eaten many reflected DJs, they scale on opponent stats. they dont get 21% malice modifier and no 105% modifier on DJ, they mostly dont have like 4,2-4,5k power wich i have at that moment and most probably also have less crit damage. i really like shooting in the reflect 1-2 times and then do the same with basi venom, when they get used to reflect.

> ----------------------

>

> or, use block, or evade. to avoid death's judgement, and the 2nd attack. and then just wail on him in melee. as he's low on int.

>

again just a way to survive the deadeye not to kill it. dunno what 'wail on him in melee' means but i most am in stealth before my opponents are able to close the gap.

> you could also use AoE stun/daze/ or knockdown/knockbacks.

>

when ? while i am stealthed you wont know were i am. when i am visible i ensure i am out of the range of your CC or dodge it myself.

> or evade his attack and then stun him.

i often precast shadow meld during DJ bullet movin to the target so i am nearly instant in stealth after the hit again, so you wont stun after an evade unless you got a CC that is an evade, like bulls charge. but then again if i know my opponent has bulls charge ready i wont be in range of it when shooting.

>

> --------------

>

> or if your a ranger or engineer or other class, use a skill that removes stealth by placing revealed (i believe spellbreaker has one now 2).

>

yes spell breaker has one now, ranger one is useless as it is targeted. spellbreaker and rev one is useless as they are low on range and easily wasted. the eneneer one that is traited is the only one that might be an issue as it only gets on cooldown when successfully triggered and it is actually 2 reveals with seperate cd in one trait. only like 1/3 of the holos i run into use the trait, i mostly kill them first then.

> ------------------

>

> or if your a necro or mesmer, dodge the initial attack. and then spam confusion/torment. you'd be surprised how hard it is to remove those condis for deadeye. specially being immobile.

>

while in stealth you can condi bomb me all you want - SE will handle it.

> or, you could use fear (necro has some AoE fears) to just make them run. that breaks Kneel and prevents use of death's judgement and triple shot. Ranger's wolf pet also has an AoE fear

>

> and warrior.

>

warrior one is fast enough but melee, ranger and most nekro fears are too slow to react in time. doom from core necro would be fast enough but rarely see one.

> ---------------------

>

> want more? ok, as an elementalist use the earth trait, to be immune to critical hits. all of a sudden death's judgement is only doing 2-3k.

>

again you survive deadeye a while with it, not kill it. i can just spamm autoattacks then cause you wont counterpreassure me in earth.

> --------------------

>

>

> or easiest of all. when you see the mark on your head, just go to where the terrain is perilous to line of sight, to make his shots be obstructed. once he wastes the shots. he's left with little to no int. and is easy to kill.

>

>

again you survive him then, but how does he become easy to kill after that shot, low ini wont prevent me from going back to permastealth.

>

> from what you say, i assume your pissy pissy you can't just charge into him with no defensive skills.

>

i just havent seen anyone kill me without me making serious mistakes.

> Deadeye runs off initative. and Death's judgement is costly. at 6 int per use. so it very easily runs out. and then is left with a next to worthless rifle.

>

> no pierces, no unblockables. etc

>

yes deadeye will have a hard time to keep up preassure after a DJ, but that wont make him drop dead.

>

> try using your brain, instead of being a brick headed warrior charging through the open expecting to get a fight.

thank you i try.

> Unless Malice's scaling works incorrectly there's no way you're hitting 42k DJs on a SA build.

oke then i will upload the screen again..

![](https://i.imgur.com/gYj2kDC.jpg "")

this was done with :

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaUn0MBlPhNOBmOBUGjFkCbLKtZmS8XyOZpkrBEAWAA-j1RBQB58UAYGlgUS9H8oP4K7PK/AwRAYBPAg5BBATKgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

was actually really stupid of me to fight there in melee, but i turned out lucky.

i rarely shoot this high because light armor when they are ele or mesmer on power i use backstab - less counterplay and nekros are rarely that glassy and if they are i often kill them with just mark 1,2,3 and its over.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > Unless Malice's scaling works incorrectly there's no way you're hitting 42k DJs on a SA build.

>

> oke then i will upload the screen again..

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/gYj2kDC.jpg "")

>

> this was done with :

> http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaUn0MBlPhNOBmOBUGjFkCbLKtZmS8XyOZpkrBEAWAA-j1RBQB58UAYGlgUS9H8oP4K7PK/AwRAYBPAg5BBATKgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

>

> was actually really stupid of me to fight there in melee, but i turned out lucky.

> i rarely shoot this high because light armor when they are ele or mesmer on power i use backstab - less counterplay and nekros are rarely that glassy and if they are i often kill them with just mark 1,2,3 and its over.

That's a fun gimmick build you got there, should get you some great PT-fodder for supper.

I will re-iterate, the only way you will contribute to any fights is if people give you the attention you seek. To counter you they can either Ignore you or in your case: kill you outright... Anyone half-decent will melt or outright oneshot you with that kind of HP. Besides that, it doesn't matter how hard you hit if you never get the opportunity to land those numbers, and all that's required for that to happen is for the opponent to put in the minimal amount of effort possible to avoid your one heavy-hitter.

Doesn't matter if you're hitting 35, 42k, or 50k, the lesson is the same. Learn the mechanics and what to expect, and avoid the attack coming after the big screeching flashy tell that lasts for an entire 0.75 seconds. It doesn't take much, and is VERY easy to do. You will instantly waste all of the Deadeye's efforts and you can move on with your life.

If people are getting oneshot by Backstab, it's on them for skimping out on Vitality.

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > > Unless Malice's scaling works incorrectly there's no way you're hitting 42k DJs on a SA build.

> >

> > oke then i will upload the screen again..

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/gYj2kDC.jpg "")

> >

> > this was done with :

> > http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaUn0MBlPhNOBmOBUGjFkCbLKtZmS8XyOZpkrBEAWAA-j1RBQB58UAYGlgUS9H8oP4K7PK/AwRAYBPAg5BBATKgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

> >

> > was actually really stupid of me to fight there in melee, but i turned out lucky.

> > i rarely shoot this high because light armor when they are ele or mesmer on power i use backstab - less counterplay and nekros are rarely that glassy and if they are i often kill them with just mark 1,2,3 and its over.

>

> That's a fun gimmick build you got there, should get you some great PT-fodder for supper.

>

> I will re-iterate, the only way you will contribute to any fights is if people give you the attention you seek. To counter you they can either Ignore you or in your case: kill you outright... Anyone half-decent will melt or outright oneshot you with that kind of HP. Besides that, it doesn't matter how hard you hit if you never get the opportunity to land those numbers, and all that's required for that to happen is for the opponent to put in the minimal amount of effort possible to avoid your one heavy-hitter.

>

> Doesn't matter if you're hitting 35, 42k, or 50k, the lesson is the same. Learn the mechanics and what to expect, and avoid the attack coming after the big screeching flashy tell that lasts for an entire 0.75 seconds. It doesn't take much, and is VERY easy to do. You will instantly waste all of the Deadeye's efforts and you can move on with your life.

>

> If people are getting oneshot by Backstab, it's on them for skimping out on Vitality.

you are right that my build gets alot power from the attention.

if i get ignored tho i can flip every objective by just going in with my opponents when they take it.

again 'any half decent will melt or oneshot' me ..well seems those half decent guys play on NA or at different times.

and i kill alot of people, only cause i shouldnt be killing anyone in theory doesnt mean its not happening nonstop.

edit: i can oneshot almost every build that can oneshot me with a backstab, no counterplay to that btw.

> @"MUDse.7623"

>

> You can't flip anything from stealth, dude. If you try to take an objective while your opponents are going for it, you are dead and buried.

> Surprise surprise, WvW ain't the place for even fights.

that is correct while stealthed the lord wont drop and the circle wont tick.

but if they leave me alone in there i will flip it, if they dont leave me alone suprise they give me attention.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > Unless Malice's scaling works incorrectly there's no way you're hitting 42k DJs on a SA build.

>

> oke then i will upload the screen again..

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/gYj2kDC.jpg "")

>

> this was done with :

> http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaUn0MBlPhNOBmOBUGjFkCbLKtZmS8XyOZpkrBEAWAA-j1RBQB58UAYGlgUS9H8oP4K7PK/AwRAYBPAg5BBATKgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

>

> was actually really stupid of me to fight there in melee, but i turned out lucky.

> i rarely shoot this high because light armor when they are ele or mesmer on power i use backstab - less counterplay and nekros are rarely that glassy and if they are i often kill them with just mark 1,2,3 and its over.

was the person you hit wearing all their armor?

was it lv 80 armor?

cause if you go into wvw in lv 30 armor (Say you use a lv 80 auto level birthday gift and dont buy equipment), or don't have all your armor repaired. you can take some insane dmg. its why Warrior rifle was OP on game's launch. due to the auto level to 80 not treating equipment correctly. (in fact, Warrior Rifle can STILL do 1 shots if they got broken armor or under leveled armor)

also. what happened to not waiting for malice to max stack.

lookign at the screenshot, you in no way had "perma stealth". or much stealth at all.

and yet you managed to keep all your int until malice was max stacked. with only 1 evade back heal, 1 stealth. (so thats 4 secounds of stealth used, plus 4 secounds when mark was first used). 8 secounds... 3 int recovered during your stealth i assume from the kneel.

your shadow step was apparently used 49 secounds ago. so 20-35 secounds before you used the mark

blinding powder hasn't been used during the mark's growth

according to your build. the mark was active for 23 secounds.

-----------------

sounds like someone was either AFK, and let you just sit there stacking.

or let you do this, and thus raises the possibility of it being framed (low level armor? upleveled character on a glass build where it has vit but no toughness)

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623"

> >

> > You can't flip anything from stealth, dude. If you try to take an objective while your opponents are going for it, you are dead and buried.

> > Surprise surprise, WvW ain't the place for even fights.

> that is correct while stealthed the lord wont drop and the circle wont tick.

> but if they leave me alone in there i will flip it, if they dont leave me alone suprise they give me attention.

The more likely outcome is the opponents will cap it, the mobs will re-spawn and they'll move on with their lives, leaving you waiting for 5 minutes to re-cap a camp.

Ooooh how the world has changed, I remember when thieves flipped camps and got away with it... OH WAIT.

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623"

> > >

> > > You can't flip anything from stealth, dude. If you try to take an objective while your opponents are going for it, you are dead and buried.

> > > Surprise surprise, WvW ain't the place for even fights.

> > that is correct while stealthed the lord wont drop and the circle wont tick.

> > but if they leave me alone in there i will flip it, if they dont leave me alone suprise they give me attention.

>

> The more likely outcome is the opponents will cap it, the mobs will re-spawn and they'll move on with their lives, leaving you waiting for 5 minutes to re-cap a camp.

> Ooooh how the world has changed, I remember when thieves flipped camps and got away with it... OH WAIT.

firstly i am not talkin about camps lol.

yes i walk in with enemy zerg, they flip it and i remain inside and flip it after 5 min that is correct. so they will keep it for 1-2 ticks.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

>

> was the person you hit wearing all their armor?

>

> was it lv 80 armor?

>

> cause if you go into wvw in lv 30 armor (Say you use a lv 80 auto level birthday gift and dont buy equipment), or don't have all your armor repaired. you can take some insane dmg. its why Warrior rifle was OP on game's launch. due to the auto level to 80 not treating equipment correctly. (in fact, Warrior Rifle can STILL do 1 shots if they got broken armor or under leveled armor)

>

>

i am pretty sure he was just ask him hes the above poster KrHome.1920 ..

>

> also. what happened to not waiting for malice to max stack.

>

i didnt intentionally, i had to.

> lookign at the screenshot, you in no way had "perma stealth". or much stealth at all.

i have permastealth with that build, if you cant do that with it , go train a bit.

>

> your shadow step was apparently used 49 secounds ago. so 20-35 secounds before you used the mark

yes i used it in a fighth in pangloss, leaving the camp i saw him on the little hill to the left and marked him, he moved back to the ogres so he was first obstructed then shortly our of range, dogged 2 hits. he waited right around the corner of the ogres to force me to come melee, i did in stealth. then i canceld my first DJ with the heal as he immideatly went shroud and used skill 2, then right at the end of the roll i did hit him 2nd time.

> blinding powder hasn't been used during the mark's growth

>

i try to keep it as it is an instant stealth.

> according to your build. the mark was active for 23 secounds.

>

it was for 18 seconds.

> sounds like someone was either AFK, and let you just sit there stacking.

> or let you do this, and thus raises the possibility of it being framed (low level armor? upleveled character on a glass build where it has vit but no toughness)

not really no.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"TwiceDead.1963" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623"

> > > >

> > > > You can't flip anything from stealth, dude. If you try to take an objective while your opponents are going for it, you are dead and buried.

> > > > Surprise surprise, WvW ain't the place for even fights.

> > > that is correct while stealthed the lord wont drop and the circle wont tick.

> > > but if they leave me alone in there i will flip it, if they dont leave me alone suprise they give me attention.

> >

> > The more likely outcome is the opponents will cap it, the mobs will re-spawn and they'll move on with their lives, leaving you waiting for 5 minutes to re-cap a camp.

> > Ooooh how the world has changed, I remember when thieves flipped camps and got away with it... OH WAIT.

>

> firstly i am not talkin about camps lol.

> yes i walk in with enemy zerg, they flip it and i remain inside and flip it after 5 min that is correct. so they will keep it for 1-2 ticks.

Sure you will... Sure you will.

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"TwiceDead.1963" said:

> > > > > @"MUDse.7623"

> > > > >

> > > > > You can't flip anything from stealth, dude. If you try to take an objective while your opponents are going for it, you are dead and buried.

> > > > > Surprise surprise, WvW ain't the place for even fights.

> > > > that is correct while stealthed the lord wont drop and the circle wont tick.

> > > > but if they leave me alone in there i will flip it, if they dont leave me alone suprise they give me attention.

> > >

> > > The more likely outcome is the opponents will cap it, the mobs will re-spawn and they'll move on with their lives, leaving you waiting for 5 minutes to re-cap a camp.

> > > Ooooh how the world has changed, I remember when thieves flipped camps and got away with it... OH WAIT.

> >

> > firstly i am not talkin about camps lol.

> > yes i walk in with enemy zerg, they flip it and i remain inside and flip it after 5 min that is correct. so they will keep it for 1-2 ticks.

>

> Sure you will... Sure you will.

run out of logic so you question my abilities?

fun fact: just copied your build to warrior

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dg9dA26CM7ilfAz4BEAOa4J5ncW+QKo6B-j1RBQB58iAcl9HlfUS9HA8AAMjSQ8obYBHBg5BBALSgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

even with only lv 2 kill shot, thats going to hit a hell of a lot harder than death's judgement.

and berserker

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dg9dA2kCciglfA7QKo6Z8ACAHt3pb1d7C-jlRBQBUS9HzoEEP6AAwDA4K7PK/y5FAIAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

yikes.

and these don't require the time to let malice build up.

or the highly telegraphed warning that death's judgement is going to fire. kill shot doesn't show a bright light before the attack

and this build for warrior isn't even "professional" its something jsut choose at random to throw your armor set up on.

any class that has a build that focuses only on power and crit. will be able to get insane dmg hits.

but few require the set up time of deadeye.

or have an attack as telegraphed as death's judgement.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> fun fact: just copied your build to warrior

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dg9dA26CM7ilfAz4BEAOa4J5ncW+QKo6B-j1RBQB58iAcl9HlfUS9HA8AAMjSQ8obYBHBg5BBALSgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

>

> even with only lv 2 kill shot, thats going to hit a hell of a lot harder than death's judgement.

>

> and berserker

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dg9dA2kCciglfA7QKo6Z8ACAHt3pb1d7C-jlRBQBUS9HzoEEP6AAwDA4K7PK/y5FAIAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

>

> yikes.

>

> and these don't require the time to let malice build up.

>

> or the highly telegraphed warning that death's judgement is going to fire. kill shot doesn't show a bright light before the attack

>

> and this build for warrior isn't even "professional" its something jsut choose at random to throw your armor set up on.

>

>

>

> any class that has a build that focuses only on power and crit. will be able to get insane dmg hits.

>

> but few require the set up time of deadeye.

> or have an attack as telegraphed as death's judgement.

0 stealth, 0 mobility , 0 stunbreaks - surely works.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > fun fact: just copied your build to warrior

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dg9dA26CM7ilfAz4BEAOa4J5ncW+QKo6B-j1RBQB58iAcl9HlfUS9HA8AAMjSQ8obYBHBg5BBALSgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

> >

> > even with only lv 2 kill shot, thats going to hit a hell of a lot harder than death's judgement.

> >

> > and berserker

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dg9dA2kCciglfA7QKo6Z8ACAHt3pb1d7C-jlRBQBUS9HzoEEP6AAwDA4K7PK/y5FAIAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

> >

> > yikes.

> >

> > and these don't require the time to let malice build up.

> >

> > or the highly telegraphed warning that death's judgement is going to fire. kill shot doesn't show a bright light before the attack

> >

> > and this build for warrior isn't even "professional" its something jsut choose at random to throw your armor set up on.

> >

> >

> >

> > any class that has a build that focuses only on power and crit. will be able to get insane dmg hits.

> >

> > but few require the set up time of deadeye.

> > or have an attack as telegraphed as death's judgement.

>

> 0 stealth, 0 mobility , 0 stunbreaks - surely works.

sure 0 stealth, but let me add some stunbreaks.

here ya go.

3 stun breaks

+ mobiltiy when using melee weapons (and removes immobilize when u use a charge or lunge weapon skill)

+ even more dmg than previous (based on enemy boons)

+ 7% more dmg on burst

AND

------

STABILITY (lots)

--------

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dglhAehAElilfAz4BEAOaKphcXZ4d6Wd3uA-jlRBQBA4BAYGlgXZ/R5XOvAA4RHAlU/JAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

whats more, it even remvoes immoblize when u use a mobility skill

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyKphcXZw4BEAOaA-j1RBQBmRJIe0Ncl9HlfA4BAsgjAQOvIAUS9nAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

heck want more?

you can switch the stances for immunity to conditons

or swap the discipline trait for defense

and get 2 invulnerbility uses. and even MORE stun breaks

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyGPgAwRD52lDqBA-j1RBQB58iAgHdDL4IAQJ1fMjSwrs/o8DAPAgAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

all of that, while not hurting your dmg. in fact, it boosts your dmg.

not to mention that lovely heal that heals based on dmg done to you. or you could swap it for a condi removal mega heal (at cost of boons)

and even without all that, you still got double the hp that thief has.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > fun fact: just copied your build to warrior

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dg9dA26CM7ilfAz4BEAOa4J5ncW+QKo6B-j1RBQB58iAcl9HlfUS9HA8AAMjSQ8obYBHBg5BBALSgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

> > >

> > > even with only lv 2 kill shot, thats going to hit a hell of a lot harder than death's judgement.

> > >

> > > and berserker

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dg9dA2kCciglfA7QKo6Z8ACAHt3pb1d7C-jlRBQBUS9HzoEEP6AAwDA4K7PK/y5FAIAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

> > >

> > > yikes.

> > >

> > > and these don't require the time to let malice build up.

> > >

> > > or the highly telegraphed warning that death's judgement is going to fire. kill shot doesn't show a bright light before the attack

> > >

> > > and this build for warrior isn't even "professional" its something jsut choose at random to throw your armor set up on.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > any class that has a build that focuses only on power and crit. will be able to get insane dmg hits.

> > >

> > > but few require the set up time of deadeye.

> > > or have an attack as telegraphed as death's judgement.

> >

> > 0 stealth, 0 mobility , 0 stunbreaks - surely works.

>

> sure 0 stealth, but let me add some stunbreaks.

>

> here ya go.

> 3 stun breaks

> + mobiltiy when using melee weapons (and removes immobilize when u use a charge or lunge weapon skill)

> + even more dmg than previous (based on enemy boons)

> + 7% more dmg on burst

>

> AND

>

> ------

> STABILITY (lots)

> --------

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dglhAehAElilfAz4BEAOaKphcXZ4d6Wd3uA-jlRBQBA4BAYGlgXZ/R5XOvAA4RHAlU/JAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

>

>

> whats more, it even remvoes immoblize when u use a mobility skill

>

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyKphcXZw4BEAOaA-j1RBQBmRJIe0Ncl9HlfA4BAsgjAQOvIAUS9nAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

>

>

>

>

> heck want more?

> you can switch the stances for immunity to conditons

>

> or swap the discipline trait for defense

> and get 2 invulnerbility uses. and even MORE stun breaks

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyGPgAwRD52lDqBA-j1RBQB58iAgHdDL4IAQJ1fMjSwrs/o8DAPAgAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

>

>

>

> all of that, while not hurting your dmg. in fact, it boosts your dmg.

>

> not to mention that lovely heal that heals based on dmg done to you. or you could swap it for a condi removal mega heal (at cost of boons)

>

>

> and even without all that, you still got double the hp that thief has.

i dont really get your point about that warrior build stuff. i never played warrior for long, so wont make me switch to it. and a warrior is allways easier to kill then a permastealthed target.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > > fun fact: just copied your build to warrior

> > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dg9dA26CM7ilfAz4BEAOa4J5ncW+QKo6B-j1RBQB58iAcl9HlfUS9HA8AAMjSQ8obYBHBg5BBALSgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

> > > >

> > > > even with only lv 2 kill shot, thats going to hit a hell of a lot harder than death's judgement.

> > > >

> > > > and berserker

> > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dg9dA2kCciglfA7QKo6Z8ACAHt3pb1d7C-jlRBQBUS9HzoEEP6AAwDA4K7PK/y5FAIAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

> > > >

> > > > yikes.

> > > >

> > > > and these don't require the time to let malice build up.

> > > >

> > > > or the highly telegraphed warning that death's judgement is going to fire. kill shot doesn't show a bright light before the attack

> > > >

> > > > and this build for warrior isn't even "professional" its something jsut choose at random to throw your armor set up on.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > any class that has a build that focuses only on power and crit. will be able to get insane dmg hits.

> > > >

> > > > but few require the set up time of deadeye.

> > > > or have an attack as telegraphed as death's judgement.

> > >

> > > 0 stealth, 0 mobility , 0 stunbreaks - surely works.

> >

> > sure 0 stealth, but let me add some stunbreaks.

> >

> > here ya go.

> > 3 stun breaks

> > + mobiltiy when using melee weapons (and removes immobilize when u use a charge or lunge weapon skill)

> > + even more dmg than previous (based on enemy boons)

> > + 7% more dmg on burst

> >

> > AND

> >

> > ------

> > STABILITY (lots)

> > --------

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dglhAehAElilfAz4BEAOaKphcXZ4d6Wd3uA-jlRBQBA4BAYGlgXZ/R5XOvAA4RHAlU/JAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

> >

> >

> > whats more, it even remvoes immoblize when u use a mobility skill

> >

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyKphcXZw4BEAOaA-j1RBQBmRJIe0Ncl9HlfA4BAsgjAQOvIAUS9nAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > heck want more?

> > you can switch the stances for immunity to conditons

> >

> > or swap the discipline trait for defense

> > and get 2 invulnerbility uses. and even MORE stun breaks

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyGPgAwRD52lDqBA-j1RBQB58iAgHdDL4IAQJ1fMjSwrs/o8DAPAgAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

> >

> >

> >

> > all of that, while not hurting your dmg. in fact, it boosts your dmg.

> >

> > not to mention that lovely heal that heals based on dmg done to you. or you could swap it for a condi removal mega heal (at cost of boons)

> >

> >

> > and even without all that, you still got double the hp that thief has.

>

> i dont really get your point about that warrior build stuff. i never played warrior for long, so wont make me switch to it. and a warrior is allways easier to kill then a permastealthed target.

my point is your complaint about damage isn't much use as Deadeye isn't the king of dmg, and there are those that can do more alpha dmg, with a LOT less "Telegraphing" of the attack

as for stealth, stealth isn't much use when your attack telegraphs when its coming

unlike backstab, kill shot, or other alpha dmg skills, death's judgement gives the enemy plenty of warning (if the mark wasn't enough, the tracer light that appears for 3/4 secound would)

and "perma stealth", if you have an issue with a stealth class using that to get around unseen. then your just going to join the horde of complainers since launch. Thief stealth is here to stay.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > > > fun fact: just copied your build to warrior

> > > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dg9dA26CM7ilfAz4BEAOa4J5ncW+QKo6B-j1RBQB58iAcl9HlfUS9HA8AAMjSQ8obYBHBg5BBALSgVVqqqKpAiYMA-w

> > > > >

> > > > > even with only lv 2 kill shot, thats going to hit a hell of a lot harder than death's judgement.

> > > > >

> > > > > and berserker

> > > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dg9dA2kCciglfA7QKo6Z8ACAHt3pb1d7C-jlRBQBUS9HzoEEP6AAwDA4K7PK/y5FAIAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

> > > > >

> > > > > yikes.

> > > > >

> > > > > and these don't require the time to let malice build up.

> > > > >

> > > > > or the highly telegraphed warning that death's judgement is going to fire. kill shot doesn't show a bright light before the attack

> > > > >

> > > > > and this build for warrior isn't even "professional" its something jsut choose at random to throw your armor set up on.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > any class that has a build that focuses only on power and crit. will be able to get insane dmg hits.

> > > > >

> > > > > but few require the set up time of deadeye.

> > > > > or have an attack as telegraphed as death's judgement.

> > > >

> > > > 0 stealth, 0 mobility , 0 stunbreaks - surely works.

> > >

> > > sure 0 stealth, but let me add some stunbreaks.

> > >

> > > here ya go.

> > > 3 stun breaks

> > > + mobiltiy when using melee weapons (and removes immobilize when u use a charge or lunge weapon skill)

> > > + even more dmg than previous (based on enemy boons)

> > > + 7% more dmg on burst

> > >

> > > AND

> > >

> > > ------

> > > STABILITY (lots)

> > > --------

> > >

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFAUnUJC1dglhAehAElilfAz4BEAOaKphcXZ4d6Wd3uA-jlRBQBA4BAYGlgXZ/R5XOvAA4RHAlU/JAwBw5nHAO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIixAA-w

> > >

> > >

> > > whats more, it even remvoes immoblize when u use a mobility skill

> > >

> > >

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyKphcXZw4BEAOaA-j1RBQBmRJIe0Ncl9HlfA4BAsgjAQOvIAUS9nAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > heck want more?

> > > you can switch the stances for immunity to conditons

> > >

> > > or swap the discipline trait for defense

> > > and get 2 invulnerbility uses. and even MORE stun breaks

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU4YnUJC1dglhAehAM7ilfADPJ/kzyGPgAwRD52lDqBA-j1RBQB58iAgHdDL4IAQJ1fMjSwrs/o8DAPAgAAHAnfem38gzP/8zP/8a+5nf+5nf+5nfepAiYMA-w

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > all of that, while not hurting your dmg. in fact, it boosts your dmg.

> > >

> > > not to mention that lovely heal that heals based on dmg done to you. or you could swap it for a condi removal mega heal (at cost of boons)

> > >

> > >

> > > and even without all that, you still got double the hp that thief has.

> >

> > i dont really get your point about that warrior build stuff. i never played warrior for long, so wont make me switch to it. and a warrior is allways easier to kill then a permastealthed target.

>

> my point is your complaint about damage isn't much use as Deadeye isn't the king of dmg, and there are those that can do more alpha dmg, with a LOT less "Telegraphing" of the attack

>

> as for stealth, stealth isn't much use when your attack telegraphs when its coming

>

> unlike backstab, kill shot, or other alpha dmg skills, death's judgement gives the enemy plenty of warning (if the mark wasn't enough, the tracer light that appears for 3/4 secound would)

>

>

> and "perma stealth", if you have an issue with a stealth class using that to get around unseen. then your just going to join the horde of complainers since launch. Thief stealth is here to stay.

i see you didnt even read half my posts in this thread, thank you.

> Unless Malice's scaling works incorrectly there's no way you're hitting 42k DJs on a SA build.

I concur with DecieverX here somewhat. You can hit high DJs like that but no way do you do it consistently on every target. I run a nearly identical build to MUDse and do not ever consistently hit 40+k DJs, with maxed Malice stacks. Only on super squishies that are running similar stats.