Suggestion: Increase Guild Limit

X T D.6458

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > Totals: 30 hours. Thank heavens I don't have a full time job.

> > 10 guilds.

>

> PS: You should get a job.

>

Your arguments are lessened by statements like this. Some gamers will have more time than others for whatever reason, don't assume they game more because don't wish to and/or aren't employed. I know gamers that are retired and some that are proud veterans that have been injured while serving their country and choose to spend their retirement time gaming.

A lot of people already don't get why any of us would spend time and game. Non-gamers will often state that they do not understand how we can meet and interact with people we have never seen. How can you be friends with people you have never meet? If you view my replies to you as argumentative, please don't. I still view us both as gamers and raise counter points in regards to how gamers can get the most for their time spent, or have options to do so.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are using 25 years to justify your understanding, don't try. I have played games for 20+ years. Playing mud at preteen. Vice leader of top pvp guild at early teen. Run top pvp guild at teen. Joined competitive gaming, beat sponsored teams (on the stage where thousands watches) at late teen. Need more qualification? Played wide varieties of genres from fps to coop to rp to building to puzzling to shooter hell to music to etc. Need even more qualifications? All the guilds and clans have social gatherings. Yet, so what? Does telling any people how "veteran" I am as a gamer change their opinions?

As mentioned early, you guys can don't trust my understanding, just bookmark what I have said and if one day anet ever implement more guilds, just see for yourself the long term results.