ARE PEOPLE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PING OR IS IT JUST ME?????

Living in Indiana and usually played on EU servers until i first started having problems a couple days ago. Then switched to NA servers and the problem persists (i think its worse now honestly). I dont know maybe its just me but i think arenanet needs to put up something to where you can view the average ping for each server. Because now i have to wait for until i can switch back to an EU server and it'll probably be for nothing :(

Not sure hearing from other players is going to help you in anyway, unless by chance someone from your home town, with the same ISP, happens to stop by. I have no issues accessing EU servers from southern England, but someone down the road using a different ISP would have a completely different network route. You can try running pathping or equivalent to see what hops have high latency or might be dropping packets. Chances are it isn't the ANET server or everyone who accesses that server would be impacted.

Trust me you are not the only one. My necromancer is stucking in the loading screen of Draconis Mons and will tell me "lost connection" at last. But the other characters in the other maps are just fine. When my necromancer logged out about two hours ago, the ping was 2905 and avg ping was 890. For me, the game is totally unplayable from 6:30 AM to 12:00 AM EST without VPN.

I myself have the same problem over here, lags, extremly long loading screens, login server problems a lot of dc's. Super disgusting to play like that or unplayable if you want to be even more extreme^^. Average Ping 725 here in Germany. Yesterday everything was alright but today it is not playable to me. Hope it will get fixed soon but a break for a day or two isn't that bad either :p

Yeah that sucks while doing story I had that shit myself a while ago. Today it seems like the issue is gone, PvE and PvP worked both totally fine without any lags. I don't know the exact ping I had today but it was around 30 I guess. Don't know what that was yesterday but it seems fixed for atleast me, I hope it it fixed itself for everyone else aswell, if not hang on there I am sure it will be fixed in1 or 2 days :)

Seems to still be happening... I'm in South Africa and I am also experiencing a heavy lag. Sometimes I get D/C but most of the time I am just stuck running on the map, while the rest of the mobs and players pull a flash mob on me for about a minute... sigh... This only occurs when I'm in Meta events + boss fights with a large group of players.

My ping on average is 1700 and runs up to 4300!!! It didn't use to be like this since a patch update about 2 weeks ago. I surely hope ANET looks into this because it is clearly not my internet. Contacted my ISP multiple times, even while in game. No problems with the connection.