Did we get hit the hardest?

Sylent.3165

Yea splitting may be good (aint gonna happen tho) but I can tell you that for us in WvW these Nerfs hit as hard as you in PvE . Its just a hard Nerf that NONE of the other classes got, once again they Nerf Necro hard after a Beta. Are Anet Devs so bad at actually getting the balance close first time on this class or have they lost the will to fix it ?

I just dont get it, dont wanna be rude but maybe they should start looking into what they actually want to happen with Necro.

Too bad they couldn't have waited to make sure these changes were all justified. There were 2 brief stress tests and a beta weekend. I'm not sure that was a big enough data sample to go by to make the changes they felt needed to be made. I would think waiting until after release when you have lots more people playing and for much longer periods of time would be the ideal time to make tweaks. Which they will hopefully still do. Just seems a little preemptive to me.

> @OnyX.9027 said:

> some proffesion get hit with the nerf feather, some with the nerf bat, Necro's get hit with the Nerf Pneumatic Sledgehammer

Sums us up. Anet needs to understand PvE is the most played thing in the game and needs to keep these massive nerfs on us all the time focused to pvp only

Reading the patch notes i had quite a deja vu from the beta of vanilla gw2 and the nerfs going in to release. Well once again Anet showed their knee jerk approach to balancing. But tbh i am not surprised, did not expect anything else from the worst balancing team in the industry.. So far i am so glad i did not buy that bs.

> @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

> > @Spurnshadow.3678 said:

> > So many kitten people here. You can buff scourge all you want, it will never be a pve class as its basis for damage is boon corruption. It is solely for WvW and maybe PvP. It was way op for WvW.

>

> They are slowly introducing boons on mobs in PvE now so one can remain hopeful.

This. Awakened almost always have Protection and Regeneration on them when in groups. Forged almost always have Might or Protection. Branded don't usually have boons, but they frequently put out Bleeding and Slow, both of which convert very nicely.