We need a Guild vs Guild ranked PvP system

We need a GvG game mode with a ranking system.

It could be a new PvP mode for 8 vs 8 with new maps and everything. This is what we need, and should have already.

Guilds fighting other guilds is implied in Guild Wars 2 ! It's in the name of the game, why don't we have it?

WvW is more of a Free For All Game mode with 3 different severs at a time competing for the top spot that week.

This would be a call out to the original guild wars and bring attention back to the PvP scene for esports and general fun for the average player too.

This could introduce a new style of PvP gameplay, which is not dependent on controling and defending points.

Replays of games would be more fun to watch too! This game is so much fun to play and compete, but is extremely boring to watch.

Think back to playing Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3, which are both extremely interesting to watch as well as play by professional players.

I can't wait for the 1vs1 and 2vs2 arena maps in PvP. This game will remind me so much about what I used to love in warcraft 3 or Starcraft 2.

We need to have a replay feature for players to watch themselves play or determine what went wrong or right during a match.

I used to study those replays of myself or other professional or top players.

I remember playing warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 and playing 3v3 and 4v4 random team, which were insanely fun to play. However, no one ever took those random team games seriously. The teams were extremely unbalanced, which is so common in the tier 2 Gold games that I usually play in 5vs5.

Typically, players only viewed solo play or 2 vs 2 Arranged teams as skillful gameplay.

I can't wait for the WvW server Alliances system as in a way, we will finally have Guilds competing vs other Guilds!

Perhaps this new system may not be the 8vs8 PvP mode that I was proposing, but it is very close to what I have always wanted from this game. So in a way my prayers for this game have been answered. Thank you Anet!

Guilds vs Guilds is finally on the way. No more server stomping and Alliances here we come!

Hopefully WvW will change for the better and the majority of fans will embrace this new system.