Linked my Guild Wars 1 account to incorrect email

Back before the game was released, I created an arena net profile using my original Guild Wars 1 login, and linked it to this. I never used or intended on using that account for purchasing the game, and purchased it using my personal email I use now.

Is there a way for me to have my Guild Wars 1 profile transferred from the incorrect Account to my correct one? I have the original guild wars 1 login email and password, a list of characters from my Guild Wars 1 account, the Arena net account with number tag, and all of the info that I use to play guild wars today

I accidentally linked my original GW1 account to my main GW2 account a few years ago (I'd intended to link my second GW1 account to my main GW2 account but messed it up). Support was able to switch the linked account for me by linking my old GW1 to my alt GW2 account and linking my second GW1 account to my main GW2 account. So, contact support to see if they might be able to help you out. Support noted that they can only do the manual link once, so make sure you give them all the correct information when they ask for it.