Scourge as DPS [Theorycrafting]

Zefiris.8297

> @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > @Shiki.7148 said:

> > > @Sigmoid.7082 said:

> > > > @Shiki.7148 said:

> > > > > @Zefiris.8297 said:

> > > > > Yeah, it's great for breakbars, that one is true. Haven't been able to ever use it for might - cPS does that already. :/

> > > >

> > > > I've seen a ~35k dps video floating around. No clue if that was after launch or in the unnerfed beta version though.

> > >

> > > Any video you have seen on a golem is post launch considering you couldnt get to them before.

> >

> > False. There are golems in the sPvP lobby, which you actually could reach. But I really hope it is after the nerfs, 35k dps would be top 3 among the old specs (smaller targets).

>

> You know exactly what golems I am refering to. You know..in the SFTA..the place you couldnt get to until after launch on any of the pof specs.

Nope, I did not know. Never bothered testing stuff on golems , so I did not know those were even a thing. Which also means I do not know how to spot whether it is PvP lobby golems or other golems, as I have only been in the pvp lobby since the restructure for, like, 10 minutes testing the scourge abilities during the WvW test weekend.