Can't find a Dhuum Party without Killproof - Looking for other try hard player

ZodiaK.3516

Hello everyone,

I currently have a problem which a few of you might have experienced too. In the first few weeks after the release of wing 5 I kept on raiding with my guild. But we progressed slower than i was hoping for. Now after several weeks it seems for me almost impossible to find a group for Dhuum, which doesn't demand a killproof to join. It's like the problem with "the hen and the egg". In order to kill the boss you need a group that is capable of killing the boss which again wants a killproof and so on. Of course from time to time you see a group without kp for Dhuum but after a few tries the squads falls apart and you basically start at zero with the next group. Also in my raiding group we usually don't have a full squad and the capabilities of some players unfortunately are limited.

Are there any people who still need to kill Dhuum, have a bit more experience and wanna progress together until we kill him? I have made it once until 10%, usually play dps but also have done the greens a couple of times. If there is enough i'ld like to gather maybe on saturdays or sundays because I still have some obligations to raid with my normal guild. ;)

Greetings

ZodiaK

> @"Dzjudz.9142" said:

> There's the LFG subforum of this forum as well which may help, or the guild recruitment forum (I know there are training guilds open to everyone). It would also be very helpful to mention whether you are EU or NA.

Thanks for the hint. I'm playing on EU-Server. I will take a look there too.

Thanks again for your advices. Several weeks I was looking for capable groups and just when I open this thread the problem has been solved. I've found a group that only wanted kp for b1, b2 and b3 + 250+li which was much easier to fullfill. And this time the party kept on trying until 2% and then until he was down :)

I killed Dhuum few times this week..Just bcos i enjoy this boss mechanic. I believe many does tht too. So if you don't give up trying.. you will get it eventually. I just join any group even with no req. to play .Imo Dhuum is one of most fun boss.. Dhuum said.. Join one another and shacklefies. :p

I haven't tried kiting... Not sure how hard is tht...