Skills and animation update/rework?

Solzero.5380

Can we please have old skills updated. Looking at new skill animations and comparing it with the old ones, the vanilla skill look really underwhelming. IMO the biggest offender are skills that make your weapon disappear when casting like bulls charge and "receive the light" and skills that throw your weapon like Warriors blade trail, Rangers axes skills, Thief dancing dagger, etc (these should at least should assimilate the look of the weapon that you have equipped when trowing it). I know that legendary weapon offer projectile effects, but some can even make the animation of the skill worse (looking at you bolt, should at least make it impale with the tip forward instead of make it spin). Not to mention that we still have skills that are missing a category like heal skills shelter and mending. Above anything else we have a great amount of skills that are down right useless that really need some attention like Elementalists conjure weapons, Guardians spirit weapons, most Warrior off hand sword, healing skills, etc (don't get me started on Revenant...). I would like to hear what skills you guys think need an update or rework.