World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Communication is important to us" has been the self proclaimed theme as of late correct? Prove it with a response.

Neglecting a thread for this long is the exact opposite. Regardless if the news is bad or not. Something needs to be said.

This update should be Called WvW Forever. It just reminds me of Duke Nukem forever.... 15 years in development.

• 1 month later...

It's pretty obvious what happened to this idea. I'm sure the developers at Anet have this system near finished, maybe even at the time of the original post. I'm sure Anet devs would love to distribute this to the players. However the accountants probably see all the money from server transfers and do not want to implement a system that from my understanding would eliminate server transferring, as it sounds like it wouldn't exist.

So now you have just lost a revenue stream in a game that relies on players spending money on gems, as there is no subscription. I can't blame them for that, they are in the business to make games, and money, to continue to make games.

I feel like this is why they locked the newest WvW track behind a money wall, in the hopes that it could potentially be used to generate revenue in the future, which might allow them to implement this new world restructuring and still have similar cash flow coming in.

• 1 month later...

While waiting for the alliance system, a friend of mine leveled up to 10k rank just playing scepter focus ele. He got few chak egg infu, a confetti infu, a queen bee infu, completed all SAB achievement, etc. **There is no content for him anymore**.

And a week ago, he decided to leave the game definitely. Gifting everything he has in the account and contacted with support to proceed to delete account.

joined a new guild back then, was thinking about switching server so i could play WvW with them, then this announcement was posted and i thought "well no point in transferring now, i'm just gonna wait for restructuring".

yup, that was 2 years ago. several players joined and left the guild, most of which are on different servers. so we decided to focus on PvE and left WvW entirely as nobody was willing to trans with world resctructuring cloming soon _tm_

> @"len.7809" said:

> While waiting for the alliance system, a friend of mine leveled up to 10k rank just playing scepter focus ele. He got few chak egg infu, a confetti infu, a queen bee infu, completed all SAB achievement, etc. **There is no content for him anymore**.

>

> And a week ago, he decided to leave the game definitely. Gifting everything he has in the account and contacted with support to proceed to delete account.

>

Then he's probably regretting it next week.