Can Bloodstone Fen see these 2 changes

Aeon.4127

Have the Jade event on a timer like every other world boss/meta does and bloodstone nodes not be limited account wide especially considering how low the chances are at getting even 1 blood ruby, which seems to balance out the worthiness of the jewelry you can purchase with them imho.

Can we just have a jade constructs on a static timer, and gathering not be limited to the number of nodes gathered per account daily?

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> I learned fast that mining for rubies there was usually a waste of mining charges. What is sad is that the most efficient way to get rubies now is via the home node, so not even going to the zone at all.

Getting all 6 LS3 nodes between me and my partner has been a superb investment. I find grinding the areas for nodes to be too monotonous for what it's worth, while a (mostly) daily trip to our home instances keeps a steady trickle.

Honestly, I like it that the Jades are _not_ on a fixed timer - keeps some suspense in the air, you never know when they'll teleport and when they do people genuinely start communicating for the event... unlike most other maps - Istan - where dozens just afk at the one choke-point until :45, :20 and so on and on again... I understand that makes _farming_ more practical but that's exactly the issue I see, which leads into the second point...

Personally I don't approach BSF or any other map as a "farm" or "grind" for whatever resources. If you really want/need the rubies focus on the dailies - the crystals are just a nice (yes, nice) bonus.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > I learned fast that mining for rubies there was usually a waste of mining charges. What is sad is that the most efficient way to get rubies now is via the home node, so not even going to the zone at all.

>

> Getting all 6 LS3 nodes between me and my partner has been a superb investment. I find grinding the areas for nodes to be too monotonous for what it's worth, while a (mostly) daily trip to our home instances keeps a steady trickle.

I bought all of the nodes as well. I rarely go to the LS3 zones now and just slowly collect UM and the mats over time. Probably my next major trip there will be to buy the remaining trinkets for the characters that do not have them yet. Then it will be make sure I have everything I could possibly want from the vendors.

I've never spent more than maybe 20 minutes in the region without a jade event coming up, so that doesn't concern me. However, I exhaust the bloodstone nodes every day, and that's annoying. I can farm berries in Bitterfrost on multiple toons to achieve goals quickly, but I'm limited to very slow progress on this - not just because of the rubies but in gathering dust for my ascended crafting. If the mining nodes were on a timer like the berries in Bitterfrost I'd be happy.