Jacarandas Embrace 50 yrs to land with 50% chance to miss

AEFA.9035

Geezus. Seriously. How slow is the projectile of this pet ANet. Does anyone land this shit, how many times have i prayed for this skill to land while im playing druid to heal my self but i need some space so i brought this guy but I can count how many times this thing lands and its not a lot. fuck sakes man.

> @"So Fuzzy Pop.1384" said:

> Yeah, it's pretty bad. The Iboga's f2 (Fang Grapple) is also quite slow :/ .

I actually like Iboga one of my fav from POF pets together with one of the MOST underrated pet **Cheetah** this dude can burst together with LB. Hilarious as hell.

> @"AEFA.9035" said:

> > @"So Fuzzy Pop.1384" said:

> > Yeah, it's pretty bad. The Iboga's f2 (Fang Grapple) is also quite slow :/ .

>

> I actually like Iboga one of my fav from POF pets together with one of the MOST underrated pet **Cheetah** this dude can burst together with LB. Hilarious as hell.

Oh I like it too. I just find the F2 a bit iffy to land when I’m trying to peel someone off me in WvW.

Yanking people off of walls is hilarious though =) .

They could improve jacarandas embrace just by removing the projectile.

So you choose target, you activate and you entangle your target.

> I actually like Iboga one of my fav from POF pets together with one of the MOST underrated pet **Cheetah** this dude can burst together with LB. Hilarious as hell.

I like the chetah too. Kinda sad that you cant use the shadowstep as a Sbeast in BMode.

Would be nice.