HoT classes vs PoF classes

Zlater.6789

> @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> > @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > I know that. I just wanted to point out that they could have taken weavers instead of DHs and still took DHs so there must be a reason for that choice. (I think it was >answered in coments of that video but I forgot that).

>

> Well yeah, the insane scaling with One Wolf Pack, Higher DPS than Holo or Thief on this boss and good cleave for the statues. This allowed the Weavers to go Sword instead of Staff, gaining more DPS.

>

>

And that means that DH cannot be usless in raids if it is used in recent record kill

> @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> And that means that DH cannot be usless in raids if it is used in recent record kill

Never said that.

Literally no class is useless right now. Probably the best time to get a DPS class since every single class is in a good or very good spot.

Though in a pug run or even static that doesnt do 1 Orb mid tanking you will get worse DPS since DH and Slb fall behind after the inital burst.

I started playing this game cca 4 months ago, I play only mirage (I have few more chars on lvl 80) and i have to say if new expansions comes up and classes will get new elite spec, I am worried that I will be forced to change from my beloved mirage to something else.. I love my axe :( :anguished: