[Suggestion] Slots for tonics and toys / bundles

jimgao.2091

Hi everybody,

I did not go through the entire forum so sorry in advance if this suggestion has already been posted.

Having many tonics and toys / bundles in my inventories, I thought that it would be very convenient to be able to equip by character a tonic in an equipment slot specially provided for that use, and a second slot to equip a toy or any bundle (pirate sword, flying broom, rift class II stabilizer, boosters...). Of course, we should also have access to two new “skills” to activate them directly. This would avoid a lot of clicks, a gain of slots in the inventory and also not to leave all these objects unused because too “laborious to activate”.

That's a preview of how it could be implemented.

![](https://i.imgur.com/hxwzfoH.jpg "")

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> Isn't that what you can use shared inventory slots for?...at least the toys and tonics can go there.

It isn't what they are for, it's really just for item transfer or account wide storage anywhere.

I agree with you jimgao.2091 but got a tweak i would like to add: Do like mounts/mini. Basically have a mount selection like tab at the bottom and the ability to bind endless items to the account and select them there.

This is just my opinion though

> @"MadLass.3821" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > Isn't that what you can use shared inventory slots for?...at least the toys and tonics can go there.

>

> It isn't what they are for, it's really just for item transfer or account wide storage anywhere.

>

> I agree with you jimgao.2091 but got a tweak i would like to add: Do like mounts/mini. Basically have a mount selection like tab at the bottom and the ability to bind endless items to the account and select them there.

>

> This is just my opinion though

Technically they're for sharing any account bound item that you can put in them, so that would make the Shared Inventory slots usable for that purpose. Since you can put the Portal Scrolls in there and use them directly from that slot, I'm going to presume any item that requires a double-click to use would work on any character directly from the Shared Inventory slot, and that would include Toys and Tonics.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"MadLass.3821" said:

> > > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > Isn't that what you can use shared inventory slots for?...at least the toys and tonics can go there.

> >

> > It isn't what they are for, it's really just for item transfer or account wide storage anywhere.

> >

> > I agree with you jimgao.2091 but got a tweak i would like to add: Do like mounts/mini. Basically have a mount selection like tab at the bottom and the ability to bind endless items to the account and select them there.

> >

> > This is just my opinion though

>

> Technically they're for sharing any account bound item that you can put in them, so that would make the Shared Inventory slots usable for that purpose. Since you can put the Portal Scrolls in there and use them directly from that slot, I'm going to presume any item that requires a double-click to use would work on any character directly from the Shared Inventory slot, and that would include Toys and Tonics.

That is true, but I'm just clarifying that it is not solely for toys and tonics

As a morph tonic collector I wouldn't mind seeing that. Since AN can sell shared inventory slots at such a hefty price, I'm not optimistic they can acquire a taste for this idea, though.

Ceterum censeo multi-morph tonics should allow to select the morph via hotbar. No point in having to trigger it x times until RNGesus bestows you the desired morph.

Thanks for all your comments!

I was just suggesting something to avoid entering in the inventory and double clicking to activate those objects, and then close the inventory. That's why I didn't spoke about shared slots because it wouldn't free some space and woudn't simplify the "process".

> @"Roelski.2697" said:

> A wardrobe function for the tonics/toys would do alot

That's a good idea and could work better, like mounts. And we could unlock a lot of tonics for our accounts.

> @"Ardenwolfe.8590" said:

> On a side note, I'm loving your character's look!

Thank you for the compliment! : )

> @"Roelski.2697" said:

> A wardrobe function for the tonics/toys would do alot.

This would be great. I have a lot of tonics and I have a decent number of characters. I hate when I am on a character that doesn't have my tonics and come across some people playing with tonics. Makes me so sad that I can't join in :(