[Suggestion] Combine "converters" and combine seasons portal tomes

jimgao.2091

Hi everybody,

Sorry if those suggestions have already been made, I guess others have already think about it.

I found the idea of merging the 4 sentiences (Singularity, Anomaly, Aberration and Curiosity) into one universal "gobbler" (Gleam of Sentience) was a great idea, in addition to being useful to the legendary trinket. Unfortunately, we still have plenty of mergeable objects in our inventories and banks.

**1 - Combine “converters”**

The idea of Gleam of Sentience was perfect. It makes free slots in the inventory but Arena Net could offer us even more. This is an illustration of what I have in mind below. The image is in french but I think it’s fully understandable.

![](https://i.imgur.com/OdPbYdV.jpg "")

Basically, the idea would be to have a "universal converter". I don’t know how it could be given. By double clicking on it, we would have multiple choice allowing us to:

- Add a converter present in our inventory (Mawdrey II, Princess, Herta...)

- Consume materials by accessing a "seller" window

- Do nothing and close the conversation

Once integrated, the old converters would have access to new tabs in the "seller" window to easily exchange our materials in excess as with Gleam of Sentience.

The idea is not revolutionary and would be useful.

**2 - Combine seasons 3 / 4 portal tomes and future tomes**

It’s the same idea. I thought that season 4 would bring us a unique book to combine all our portal scrolls... It would be useful to have a unique book, proposing the choice of the season. Once the season is chosen, we could choose the destination or add a new scroll of the corresponding season. The universal book could accept the tomes already obtained from season 3 and 4 and all the scrolls they contain. We could not directly add the scrolls without having previously purchased and add the available tomes (to not penalize those who have already bought them and not make them useless).

That's the idea, this would save a certain number of clicks and freeing slots in our inventories.

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day.

I really really hope they'll do it. I'm currently at 8 converters, and combine them into 1 would be great (they are meant to let you save some room, but you waste room because of them...). Also the teleports: I'd like also to include the "extra" teleport that you unlock during the story, like the one to Tarir and Vabbi. I have them on every character... It would be nice to make a book for all of them. I'd buy the tome for all the characters.

> @"MadLass.3821" said:

> Actually, they already have a box for the portal scrolls than can be purchased from the vendors that sell the scrolls

Yes, one for each season.

Once we hit Season 5, that's three inventory slots taken up. That's what I mean for a "Living World Anthology." Each of the Living World Portal Tomes (what the portal scrolls get added to) can go in the Anthology, which then lets you select by season.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"MadLass.3821" said:

> > Actually, they already have a box for the portal scrolls than can be purchased from the vendors that sell the scrolls

>

> Yes, one for each season.

>

> Once we hit Season 5, that's three inventory slots taken up. That's what I mean for a "Living World Anthology." Each of the Living World Portal Tomes (what the portal scrolls get added to) can go in the Anthology, which then lets you select by season.

Oh, I thought it was for all of them. My bad