How to trigger new players

I would not say that I am triggered. I am more curious as to why someone would spend so much time in a game gaining wealth and hard to obtain items just to throw all their hard earned valuables away. It's like working for years to amass a retirement fund, and then stacking it all in a pit and setting it on fire to roast some hot dogs.

It boggles the mind.

I wouldn't exactly call it triggered. Rather, profoundly surprised by the lack of sense of this whole video.

But, each to their own, I guess.

You do happen to know that destroying all your shinies on purpose and afterwards writing a ticket to customer service to have them restored is not the smartest move, right?

> @"Kreejaffa.3682" said:

> I would not say that I am triggered. I am more curious as to why someone would spend so much time in a game gaining wealth and hard to obtain items just to throw all their hard earned valuables away. It's like working for years to amass a retirement fund, and then stacking it all in a pit and setting it on fire to roast some hot dogs.

>

> It boggles the mind.

basic attention seeking mechanic

> @"Kako.1930" said:

> Well, there's a nice way and a mean way to leave the game. I would have probably just given it all away, but if the goal is to upset strangers then I guess that's up to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How do I send ascended gear, genius? If you watched the video closely, I sent 150g to someone.

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> Watch him submit a ticket, asking for them to be reimbursed :wink:

Why would I do that :thonk:

> @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> Sad that all of those ascended items were soul/account bound. I would've taken them all!

I would have been happy to randomly give those to people, actually :(

> @"Fifwayte.1067" said:

> > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > Well, there's a nice way and a mean way to leave the game. I would have probably just given it all away, but if the goal is to upset strangers then I guess that's up to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>

> How do I send ascended gear, genius? If you watched the video closely, I sent 150g to someone.

>

> > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > Watch him submit a ticket, asking for them to be reimbursed :wink:

>

> Why would I do that :thonk:

>

> > @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> > Sad that all of those ascended items were soul/account bound. I would've taken them all!

>

> I would have been happy to randomly give those to people, actually :(

Ah ok, sorry for the confusion. I'm at work so I was just basing my comment on the image of the video and other comments. My bad. ^^;;

Best of luck to you in your future of gaming! Are you moving on to anything else?