Thanks For Flushing Any Effort I Have Put Into My Necro Down The Toilet

Aegis Fang.5394

Returned to the game after a few years away and tried some pvp and wvw. I laughed at how borked up Necromancers are. While barely a force at any time in WvW or PvP they now are at or near the bottom of the barrel now for anything cept specific pve scenarios?

Is there ANYONE at Arenanet that is in charge of BALANCE in GW2? Anyone at all? How are you the only gaming company that constantly never learns a lesson about BALANCE? Its always this class or that for PvP/WvW and the rest toil away in frustration.

Who in ArenaNet is actually bothering to try to balance this game ever? It's even more lopsided with meta builds than ever before lol.

Well done Arena Net, you can throw out expacs after expac an still the numbers in this game are dwindling fast because the brain donors that run Arena Net cannot figure out how to make all classes viable? Or at least not painful?

Guys try Dark Age of Camelot if you want real pvp, the games been around and is the best pvp game imo of all time. Its always been far far far better balanced than any other game out there and literally dwarfs the sillyness of Arena Nets attempted BALANCE which they never once have figured out after all this time?

Maybe stop creating BS expacs that pump up your stock portfolio ArenaNet and focus one year on BALANCE maybe?..... just for one friggin year try to do just that?

No?

Hate to be so negative cause i was really hoping this game wasn't an even more of a dead end in wvw an pvp cause Arena Net just cant be bothered? Neither can I.

Seriously try Dark Age of Camelot, you will thank me after you have played this turd.

So you've returned after several years to the game, "tried" some pvp and now you wonder that you got completely shattered by all the classes and new elite specs you have no idea about?

Core necromancer (I have to assume this because you didn't bother to actually give any information about what you were playing) may be in a bad place right now but it would be a pretty devastating sign if some newbie (and after all this time returning you are one again) could just faceroll everyone else.

> @"Aegis Fang.5394" said:

> Returned to the game after a few years away and tried some pvp and wvw. I laughed at how borked up Necromancers are. While barely a force at any time in WvW or PvP they now are at or near the bottom of the barrel now for anything cept specific pve scenarios?

>

> Is there ANYONE at Arenanet that is in charge of BALANCE in GW2? Anyone at all? How are you the only gaming company that constantly never learns a lesson about BALANCE? Its always this class or that for PvP/WvW and the rest toil away in frustration.

>

> Who in ArenaNet is actually bothering to try to balance this game ever? It's even more lopsided with meta builds than ever before lol.

>

> Well done Arena Net, you can throw out expacs after expac an still the numbers in this game are dwindling fast because the brain donors that run Arena Net cannot figure out how to make all classes viable? Or at least not painful?

>

>

> Guys try Dark Age of Camelot if you want real pvp, the games been around and is the best pvp game imo of all time. Its always been far far far better balanced than any other game out there and literally dwarfs the sillyness of Arena Nets attempted BALANCE which they never once have figured out after all this time?

>

>

> Maybe stop creating BS expacs that pump up your stock portfolio ArenaNet and focus one year on BALANCE maybe?..... just for one friggin year try to do just that?

>

>

> No?

>

>

> Hate to be so negative cause i was really hoping this game wasn't an even more of a dead end in wvw an pvp cause Arena Net just cant be bothered? Neither can I.

>

>

> Seriously try Dark Age of Camelot, you will thank me after you have played this kitten.

You mad bro?

> @"Aegis Fang.5394" said:

> Guys try Dark Age of Camelot if you want real pvp, the games been around and is the best pvp game imo of all time. Its always been far far far better balanced than any other game out there and literally dwarfs the sillyness of Arena Nets attempted BALANCE which they never once have figured out after all this time?

DAoC balance is and has almost always been utter garbage. The game was fun for its time, yes, but it's age shows. RvR was:

-/stick

-/guard

-AoE Mez

-PBAoE

That's it. There was no active combat, no dodging at key moments. Please never design a game, thanks.