[Bug report] Uninteded Scrapper achivement

As the title says, I have recieved the Master Scrapper achievement along with the Scrapper mask whyle playing on my mesmer.

My only engineer is below 80 and of course, does not have the Scrapper elite specialization unlocked.

I noticed this as I moved into Divinity´s Reach home instance with said mesmer when I saw the bouncy reward chest. I right-clicked it thinking it would be a forgotten PVP reward but found the Scrapper mask instead.

If it´s worth saying, both characters are human and I was using the Ley Line Matter Converser when I noticed the chest.

I also received this achievement but under slightly different circumstances.

Character was human chronomancer (Faeriniel) but I received it while entering Rata Sum home instance at approximately 6-8pm CST 2/6/18.

Note that I do have one engineer but at lvl 53. While I received completion of the Master Scrapper achievement (and the mask) I DID NOT receive the Adept Scrapper achievement; it remains incomplete.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to report this but then I found this thread. Same happened to me and I already see some common points.

Firstly, I don't have an engineer and _never_ had one in my account, let alone unlocking the Scrapper specialization. But days ago, I went to _Black Citadel home instance_ on my _sylvari_ _mesmer_ and so soon I entered the instance I saw a chest popping up, when I opened it I got [scrapper's Mask] and the Master Scrapper achievement, as well some related recipes, unlocked.

It seems that it's related to a recent "fix" (quoted below) that ended having some side effects for mesmers apparently. I have reported it in-game as well.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> # 02/06/2018 - Late Notes

>

> #### General

>

> - Some players were stuck in a state in which they trained their elite specialization on a PvP map that doesn't allow character progression. Players can enter their home instance or go to the Hall of Monuments with a character trained in any stalled elite specialization to receive the achievements and collections they earned.

P.S.: I haven't even tried to train a specialization while in PvP, as was the supposed cause for the fix.

• 3 weeks later...