Personal Feedback to 06.02. patch

Zero.3871

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> This is a great summary of this balance patch.

>

> Like for real. Its way easier to give 100% alacrity uptime in raids now. So mesmer was buffed heavyly.

> Even though it always was strong.

>

> We really needed a pve buff. Instead, this was actually a nerf cause alacrity only gives 25%cdr now. Ok, every class got this nerf.

>

mesmer can get now 50% cdr for himself. while boonshare mesmers have perma uptime for alacrity. that due to half CDs on every mesmer skill...

what I dont get is the way they priotitize. Hm mesmer everyone wants a mesmer in pve we should totally focus on mesmer and give it a full phantasm rework. Hm necro useless in everything related to pve. lets put some good nerfs that make sense then buff a random useless trait so that they dont think we nerfed it. If you ask me removing the ICD on vampiric pressence would help burst dmg and act as a good party wide dmg buff that is unique to necro. but nah necro can fuck off. Necro is just a meme.

I dont wanna sound so dramatic but this is just evil of them. I get the nerf on sand shade and boon convert, but the other shit was just...