Jalis/Shiro power Herald

Zyllias.9538

Well thanks to anet i'm using herald build in my specs my legends are Jalis/Shiro this is what i love i dont like Herald legend (brill). And i dont use it now. I rely on offense defense with Jalis/Shiro there are really beautiful legends. The gameplay is fun. Just one thing, shiro skills energy cost too much and need more Healing.

> @"Zyllias.9538" said:

> Well thanks to anet i'm using herald build in my specs my legends are Jalis/Shiro this is what i love i dont like Herald legend (brill). And i dont use it now. I rely on offense defense with Jalis/Shiro there are really beautiful legends. The gameplay is fun.

Huh....guess we are kindred spirits then.I also dislike dragon stance.

> @"Zyllias.9538" said:

> I edited my post, i really like Jalis/Shiro style, is like chinese style, revenant are somehow oriental style in heavy armor? no? With my katanas and my axe.

>

> Edit: they did well to add quickness on phase traversal.

What katanas? The only thing katana like in this game i'm aware of is Bellinda's sword and that thing is a two hander...did i miss something there?

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> > @"Zyllias.9538" said:

> > I edited my post, i really like Jalis/Shiro style, is like chinese style, revenant are somehow oriental style in heavy armor? no? With my katanas and my axe.

> >

> > Edit: they did well to add quickness on phase traversal.

>

> What katanas? The only thing katana like in this game i'm aware of is Bellinda's sword and that thing is a two hander...did i miss something there?

Unless he said katanas sacrasticaly,the closest things we have to katana's are the chain-whip sword skin and the holosmith's sword skin (which would fit the bill better without the pommel)

> @"Jack Skywalker.5674" said:

> > @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> > > @"Zyllias.9538" said:

> > > I edited my post, i really like Jalis/Shiro style, is like chinese style, revenant are somehow oriental style in heavy armor? no? With my katanas and my axe.

> > >

> > > Edit: they did well to add quickness on phase traversal.

> >

> > What katanas? The only thing katana like in this game i'm aware of is Bellinda's sword and that thing is a two hander...did i miss something there?

>

> Unless he said katanas sacrasticaly,the closest things we have to katana's are the chain-whip sword skin and the holosmith's sword skin (which would fit the bill better without the pommel)

And the Ceremonial Sabre? Which is what I presumed from the post.

Both those legends just drain energy so fast you can barely use weapon skills. Glint is used because you get a bunch of attacks, cc and a stun break you can cast for free, allowing you to use all your energy on weapon skills or maintaining fury or protection. I feel like you'd be constantly starved for energy without it.

> @"Flauvious.6195" said:

> Both those legends just drain energy so fast you can barely use weapon skills. Glint is used because you get a bunch of attacks, cc and a stun break you can cast for free, allowing you to use all your energy on weapon skills or maintaining fury or protection. I feel like you'd be constantly starved for energy without it.

the upkeep energy you spend, use it at the end after you used your weapons skills, its better that way, also sword axe and sword swoed don't cost much energy, i dont know for the staff.

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> > I edited my post, i really like Jalis/Shiro style, is like chinese style, revenant are somehow oriental style in heavy armor? no? With my katanas and my axe.

> >

> > Edit: they did well to add quickness on phase traversal.

>

> What katanas? The only thing katana like in this game i'm aware of is Bellinda's sword and that thing is a two hander...did i miss something there?

i'm using mighty mordrem sabers

> @"Zyllias.9538" said:

> > @"Flauvious.6195" said:

> > Both those legends just drain energy so fast you can barely use weapon skills. Glint is used because you get a bunch of attacks, cc and a stun break you can cast for free, allowing you to use all your energy on weapon skills or maintaining fury or protection. I feel like you'd be constantly starved for energy without it.

>

> the upkeep energy you spend, use it at the end after you used your weapons skills, its better that way, also sword axe and sword swoed don't cost much energy, i dont know for the staff.

It's not the upkeep energy, it's the massive cost of using any other skill. I guess in dwarf every other skill is just never worth using so you might as well maintain perma hammers, but in shiro your utility skills are to useful to not use so you usually end up blowing expensive wep skills in glint so you have mobility.

Idk I actually love glint, I like the versatility of maintaining boons or using the attacks for damage or cc. Glint elite, while basically a far worse version of holo elite, feels so satisfying when you manage to land it.

I'm just glad we can actually play rev in PvP again without feeling like you strapped on some ankle weights and tied your hands together. Playing druid and scourge was draining my will to continue playing this game.

> @"Flauvious.6195" said:

> > > @"Flauvious.6195" said:

> > > Both those legends just drain energy so fast you can barely use weapon skills. Glint is used because you get a bunch of attacks, cc and a stun break you can cast for free, allowing you to use all your energy on weapon skills or maintaining fury or protection. I feel like you'd be constantly starved for energy without it.

> >

> > the upkeep energy you spend, use it at the end after you used your weapons skills, its better that way, also sword axe and sword swoed don't cost much energy, i dont know for the staff.

>

> It's not the upkeep energy, it's the massive cost of using any other skill. I guess in dwarf every other skill is just never worth using so you might as well maintain perma hammers, but in shiro your utility skills are to useful to not use so you usually end up blowing expensive wep skills in glint so you have mobility.

>

> Idk I actually love glint, I like the versatility of maintaining boons or using the attacks for damage or cc. Glint elite, while basically a far worse version of holo elite, feels so satisfying when you manage to land it.

>

> I'm just glad we can actually play rev in PvP again without feeling like you strapped on some ankle weights and tied your hands together. Playing druid and scourge was draining my will to continue playing this game.

Yea i know the skills cost of Jalis and Shiro are expensive, especially Shiro, i have to temporize a bit for them, i guess Glint is the better choice with one of them for his elite skill and Healing wich can turn a situation into your favor.