deleted in protest

plushiesoda.8150

I feel like now we have design space for a GM trait that makes phantasms invuln, but limits how many you can have out at once to 2 or 3. Any extras are simply not summoned, so you wouldn't even gain the clone from the skill, just hte initial attack. It would need heavy tweaking, and I'm not sure I agree with it, but at least we have room for that now if Anet wants to implement it

> @"OriOri.8724" said:

> I feel like now we have design space for a GM trait that makes phantasms invuln, but limits how many you can have out at once to 2 or 3. Any extras are simply not summoned, so you wouldn't even gain the clone from the skill, just hte initial attack. It would need heavy tweaking, and I'm not sure I agree with it, but at least we have room for that now if Anet wants to implement it

OR!!! They make it were we can summon phantasms ooc and have them follow us around like actual minions!

All of yesterday, I was watching power mesmers do most of people's hp with iZerker uses. Phantasms should absolutely be killable because those damn things need some counterplay now. You can't dodge all the phantasm attacks and shatters. Honestly, I'd like to see phantasms get a small delay before attacking so that you have time to target them and kill them. We shouldn't be relying on AoEs because this game really needs fewer of those, so I'd rather not Anet get into the habbit of balancing things around how many AoEs there are.

> @"Me Games Ma.8426" said:

> No as there is no limit to spawning them.

> Example:

> Using Imagined Burden and Chronophantasma you can set up CS - iZerker SoEther - iZerker - End CS iZerker - SoEther - iZerker and you got 8 invulnerable untargetable iZerkers. (same can be done with iWarlock)

If they fix Chronophantasma, that is. Right now, it's bugged.

If you summon 2 iZerker (with Imagined Burden) and then another 2 with SotE the 2. group will also respawn when the 1. group respawns, effectively nulling the 2. groups attack. Same thing with staff and every other phantasm.