Some post patch questions

eldenbri.1059

I'm trying to test some of the mechanics here, but I can't seem to catch a couple of these things on video.

If someone could confirm these it would be very helpful:

- Should casting Signet of the Ether reset the cooldown on Mental Defense? It is a Phantasm summon, so it seems like it should.

- Should interrupts caused by the taunt of the Phantasmal Defender proc Sigil of Draining? Again, it seems like it should.

- Does the copy phantasm summoned by Chronophantasma proc the Sympathetic Visage trait? (So chronophantasma would mean that this trait removes two condis per phantasm cast providing the first phantasm lives long enough to summon it's copy)

Thanks very much!

Fyi - I'm testing a condi chrono variant. You can sure get a lot of burn stacks if you optimize for it...

I have one more mechanics question that I would love to know, but haven't gotten a clean test on any of my video yet.

Previously, if you had the Blind condition on you, your phantasm cast would fail (except disenchanter I think).

Now if you have the Sympathetic Visage trait, do you still get a failed phantasm cast or do you get a phantasm with blind on it?

OK. I have a clear video showing the taunt from the phantasmal defender not procing the sigil of draining even though it interrupts the foe.

At three seconds in, you can see the interrupt and see the taunt on the foe. There's no entry for draining damage.

Then at nine seconds, I interrupt with tides of time and you see the damage entry (it's showing as healing the foe). So you can tell there's a sigil of draining on this weapon set.

Shouldn't the interrupt from taunt trigger the sigil?