Greatsword Interrupt Mesmer is not fun to play against.

shippage.1983

Stop opening joke threads please.

>Mind Wrack as ammo on top of the Signet changes that make managing clones obsolete.

You do much more damage with other line than Illusion. And you really think the 10 sec clone on signet do something ? (just wow.)

>Phantasms doing half my hp as an ele isn't broken?

Maybe it's a good idea to evade fantasms and change your amulet ?

(Like crying beacause : " I want to play PvE builds all time against everything and rollface everyone".)

> You press one button to deal damage.

Biggest joke ever.

YOU press a button to deal damage.

WE press a button who pop something who deal damage.

I hope you see that the second is way easier to evade. So never say absurdity like this please.

>Interrupt mes is going to punish you for skill spam.

Interrupt mes is unplayable because of all the cheesy autoproc/passive/easy stability coming around.

Can youstop posting a nerf thread after someone kill you ?

> @"Dahkeus.8243" said:

> The burst combo from stealth can suck, but I love playing against power mesmer. It's a hell of a lot more enjoyable than condi.

The build would be perfectly fine if the burst didn't come from stealth. The fact that it comes from stealth is the problem.

> @"K THEN.5162" said:

> Hi there, as a power Mesmer player I can understand your frustration and whether the burst combo is broken or not there are traits on each class that can prevent you from being 1 shot entirely.

> Necro:

Reaper's Protection (when dropping below 50% it activates, breaks stun) And then you die..

Unholy Sanctuary.. (at 20% HP you drop into shroud) And Then you die.

Mentioning two traits as counter to an attack that is able to instantly kills players is...Too simple.

especially when it involves necromancer (not scourge)

that's all :)

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> The bursting capabilities of the mesmers are unchanged yes, but the phantasms are a problem now. Idk why they summon multiple phantasms with a single key press, I must not be aware of some changes.

>

> The disenchanter, warlock and berserker namely, too much.

They only hit once and turn into a clone tho. And phantasms are not shatterable until they turn into clones. Nothing even changed about the berserker phantasm itself, only the projectile was buffed.

In order to get 2 GS phantasms they have to give up Mental Anguish (their biggest damage modifier) or Power Block (damage and utility) to take this weaksauce trait:

Imagined Burden: This trait no longer grants might. It now causes the Phantasmal Berserker skill to spawn an extra berserker phantasm, but it reduces berserker phantasm damage by 25%.