[NA][Oops] The Bringers of Aggro - A multi-game community guild (PvE | Mature | Casual)

ParagonPaladin.7516

_(Up to date as of 15/03/2020)_

![](http://78.media.tumblr.com/9c8cd2d8fcbe9ce0f5e2bd91666087ab/tumblr_nkszlnlgyz1r76718o1_540.gif "")

#**Who are we and what do we do?**

Bringers of Aggro [Oops] was formed in November 2011 for a small group of Guild Wars 1 players through regularly filling up the #Guild Wars tag on [Tumblr](http://bringersofaggro,tumblr.com "Tumblr") with shenanigans in vanquishing and HM Dungeoneering. Since then we’ve grown steadily and can boast a relaxed, LGBT friendly, multi-game community.

We are seeking socially active members who would be interested in making new friends and being a part of a long-standing group of internet nerds,

If you are interested in becoming an officer to lead events, or helping to run the guild, there will likely be positions available in the future.

We often run content in "flavor of the month" games, as our members (and the members of our sister guild, [Relics of Orr [RO]](http://relicsoforr.com/ "Relics of Orr [RO]")) get interested in the New Hotness but need friends to complete specific encounters, storylines or missions. In the past we've played the Original Guild Wars trilogy, Left 4 Dead 2, Trove, Ark, Secret World, Rust, Maple Story, Dead by Daylight, Warframe, Destiny 2, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, Anthem, WoW, Dragon Age/Mass Effect Multiplayer, and Rocket League. Interest in these games comes and goes, but we always come back to GW2 when there is a new story episode or festival to enjoy. And certainly, with Cantha on that far-off horizon, many of our members who were burnt out have begun re-installing and getting right back into the thick of it.

![](https://i.imgur.com/PwdVHpd.png"")

We are on North America's Blackgate server as our home for WvW. We're an 18+ guild, with most members being in their 20's and 30's. Our ingame roster size is around 240~, with our core group of actives being much smaller, so we end up feeling like a cozy, smaller guild. Its akin to having a solid and friendly group of regulars at a tavern when old friends blow in from time to time. We're most active from around 4 hours before daily reset, and especially during Festivals and after Living Story updates. We have several Discord members well versed in the current GW2 PvE meta and will be happy to help you or give suggestions for build or class choice. What Runes should I use on my Burn Firebrand? What Sigils go on the offhand for a chrono tank *after* the changes? Someone will know, and will be able to help you out!

Our "Guild Event Time" is 8pm Server time (GMT) on either Sunday or Saturday (2 hours max). Most events will be announced two weeks in advance via Discord, and the Message of the Day, twitter and tumblr, and will happen during this time slot. This allows our EU and NA based members to both enjoy the event, without getting really late into the night for those in Europe or further east.

##Outside of Guild Wars 2##

We highly encourage all members to join and participate in our guild Discord server. Discord is truly the backbone of our guild and the fastest way to get involved in the community and make new friends. Even during times of the infamous burnout and content drought, people will still be in Discord talking about the game, playing other games together or chatting about all sorts of topics- from "look at this sweet desert I just baked?" to "What do you think about my character's outfit in this picture?".

There will be no pressure to immediately jump into a voice channel with a bunch of strangers, chat in text and get to know us first! We use the voice rooms for coordinating in various games- Overwatch, for raids or high end fractals, and for the occasional short game of D&D!

> Our guild is built around good atmosphere, a desire for friendly conversation and the general rule of “don’t be a jerk”. Racism, sexism, homophobia and other derogatory words and content are not tolerated. We have no room for toxic drama, malicious intent or other forms of negativity in our guild. We aim to be an inclusive and safe space for all members, and in the spirit of that, we have a #Serious channel where we can just talk about real life for a bit, if any of our guildies are going through a rough time or want advice on various matters.

Full rules are available on our [tumblr](http://bringersofaggro.tumblr.com/rules "tumblr"). Please read them before asking to join!

We will ask to make sure you're okay with the rules as we uphold them in game and in our Discord.

##Guild Perks:

* Getting to wear our fabulous unicorn emblem (his name is Percy!)

* Fully upgraded guild halls in GW1 (Isle of Meditation) and GW2 (Windswept Haven). The GW2 hall comes with maxed out daily harvesting nodes, a complete selection of buffs from our Tavern, and all the decor you can handle!

* [Oops] Social Media: We've made our unicorn mark across the internet! We have a Steam group page, a [Twitter](

"Twitter"), a[ Tumblr](http://bringersofaggro.tumblr.com " Tumblr") and a [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/bringersofaggro "Facebook") for you to join.

* Website: We maintain a guild website full of information and resources put together to help you out in game.

* Discord: Full of various text and voice channels for you to use and bots that dispense information or rank you up the more you chat. In game guild chat a little quiet? We're probably here!

* Guild Prom: Yes, we're that cheesy! We hold an annual in-game prom party with all the fixings- bring a +1!

* Guild Holidays: We celebrate [Halloween](

"") each year with costume contests, Wintersday with Secret Santa, and our guild birthday in November with some special treats! At times we have celebrated Valentine's Day, the coming of Spring and even GW2's birthday.

* Games: During our guild events or scattered throughout the year, you might see raffles, Steam key giveaways, forum contests, fashion games, screenshot competitions, hide and seek, jumping puzzle races and our very own riddle-based KormirApproved™ Aggro Quest!

* Watchalongs: Every year we gather up in Discord to watch Eurovision and E3 together. Must see tv!

* Raids: We have relaxed raid trainings for newbies to learn mechanics of each fight. Veteran Raiders can answer the call for a sub or even replacement from our best friend guild, Relics of Orr [RO]!

* Achievement Hunting: Our guild is big on collecting cheevos. If you need help getting an achievement, ask in guild chat or in Discord and chances are there will be others who will help or need help!

#_What else do you play?_

In addition to GW2 and the original Guild Wars, you can find our members playing Tabletop RPG's, The Elder Scrolls Online, Overwatch, Destiny 2, World of Warcraft, Secret World Legends, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World, Warframe, Animal Crossing, FFXIV, Black Desert Online, Dead by Daylight, Gems of War and even the much memed Secret of the Magic Crystal. Some of these games even have [Oops] guild branches for you to join!

* We have a Guild Cross-server Linkshell, and our main server is Midgardsormr on Aether.

* [We have our own Destiny 2 Clan!](https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3005853 "We have our own Clan!")

* One of our members has kindly volunteered their residence in ESO as our crafting hub guild hall, details in Discord!

* Our Trove club world is a work of ever expanding art! Sometimes you cant just ignore the block building itch!

##Interested?

Get in touch with us by replying to this post, sending us an ask on [Tumblr](http://bringersofaggro.tumblr.com/ask "Tumblr"), commenting below, or writing us a mail or whisper in game, by contacting these fine leaders and Officers!

-Lavren

-Citri

-Captain Carrots

If you can't seem to catch us online, you will definitely get a response through twitter or tumblr! (make sure to tell us an account name or character name!)

# Or, if you would rather simply join our [Discord](https://discord.gg/DHxmX65) and join that way, feel free! We still of course ask that you read and respect our guild rules, as they apply in and out of game, text and voice chat.

It appears our last discord invite link was broken! Sorry if it didnt work properly before, its all ironed out now!

###_TL;DR Fun and inclusive Guild seeks fun and social members!_

>"May your aggro be as unexpected as it is overwhelming!"

> ~Kormir (probably)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I am very interested in joining your guild.

My fiance and I play regularly in the evenings and have a few level 80's each - looking to max our mastery's and play the HOT maps to death until the expansion comes out!

What world are you guys in? or does that matter, not sure on how that all works.

> @Charlie.3456 said:

> What world are you guys in? or does that matter, not sure on how that all works.

Most of us are on NA Blackgate but with megaserver, all servers get lumped together in PvE areas! Server only comes to play with World Versus World. I'll get in contact with you in game in a bit to see if you have more questions!

Hello! This game used to be my life when it first came out. But as years passed many guilds broke up and so I stopped playing. Now I've just re downloaded the game and am hoping to be active again. Looking for a friendly and supportive guild to help guide me with all the new updates that I find so confusing. I enjoy chatting and meeting new people and your description really stands out to me. Hopefully I hear from you soon!

~Faina

> @Despair.7865 said:

> I've been eyeballing your guild for a few weeks now. I'm going to get in contact with someone soon to chat.

> @ShortStuff.4982 said:

> Hello! This game used to be my life when it first came out. But as years passed many guilds broke up and so I stopped playing. Now I've just re downloaded the game and am hoping to be active again. Looking for a friendly and supportive guild to help guide me with all the new updates that I find so confusing. I enjoy chatting and meeting new people and your description really stands out to me. Hopefully I hear from you soon!

>

> ~Faina

Awesome! I'll send you both a mail in-game and you can reply when you log in!

> @Citri.9540 said:

> > @Tybrim.1958 said:

> > I'm interested in joining, but I have odd work hours...

>

> We're kinda all really scattered when it comes to playtime and availability! When are your work hours usually?

I live in +9 GMT zone, so my typical play time is during EU/NA sleep time.

> @ParagonPaladin.7516 said:

> Ohh ouch, I've been there I can't attest to how active we'll be during that timezone, unfortunately. You're welcome to join us though, and find out!

Always down for adventure and challenges, that's why I'm here. Sign me up, I'll just lurk in the background ;)

> @Tybrim.1958 said:

> > @ParagonPaladin.7516 said:

> > Ohh ouch, I've been there I can't attest to how active we'll be during that timezone, unfortunately. You're welcome to join us though, and find out!

>

> Always down for adventure and challenges, that's why I'm here. Sign me up, I'll just lurk in the background ;)

Invite sent!