[NA][Oops] The Bringers of Aggro - A multi-game community guild (PvE | Mature | Casual)

ParagonPaladin.7516

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like my kind of guild. I'm in my 40s and I travel all the time. I have a level 80 warrior, but I used the free level 80 boost. I am going through my story line now and getting used to the game, but there looks to he a lot more for me to try out and explore. I have done some PvP and WvW but not very good at it yet.

Looking forward to joining your guild

Thank you

I am a newish player looking for community to make things more fun and exciting. Recently got my Necromancer to level 80 and bought the expansion packs. I am also an alt enthusiast, and have several more characters that I like to play with.

I would love to join if you'd have me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I've just started playing GW2 with my partner (Rixx.3587). You guys seem like a nice bunch of people. :D

We're currently just running through the Heart of Thorns story, doing map metas and just trying to survive the jungle. Though quick jaunts through the desert for mounts and stuff are also great.

Would you mind having us in the guild?

> @"lightspeedsloth.9518" said:

> Hi!

> I've just started playing GW2 with my partner (Rixx.3587). You guys seem like a nice bunch of people. :D

>

> We're currently just running through the Heart of Thorns story, doing map metas and just trying to survive the jungle. Though quick jaunts through the desert for mounts and stuff are also great.

>

> Would you mind having us in the guild?

Hey there! I will be hopping in game in a few minutes and will send you a message with more info!

This guild sounds amazing, I used to play a couple years back but had to stop. Now though I started to get back into the game and I forgot how much I love this game, although I'm still only lvl 40. Getting back into the game is a trickier than I thought, I'm trying to remember everything. Haha.

> @"Chaotica.5347" said:

> What guild design are you using? I'm looking for a lvl 45+Windswept Haven. ( Had a lvl 68 but they changed to a Lost Precipice and really need Windswept.) Thanks

> @"Citri.9540" said:

> > @"Chaotica.5347" said:

> > What guild design are you using? I'm looking for a lvl 45+Windswept Haven. ( Had a lvl 68 but they changed to a Lost Precipice and really need Windswept.) Thanks

>

> We have a level 64 or 65 Windswept Haven!

Dang you're fast...so fast you got the post before it was edited! lol Please send an invite!

Hello, I am an adult looking for a guild like yours. Been here since the start. But I have been off doing WvW for the majority of it. Im -8GMT/PST, I have discord and TS. Very respectful and helpful player. Hoping to grow in Raids and Fractals, mostly for the story lines. Hope to get invited. I did read your rules and regulations.