How badly were Chronomancer's alacrity Nerfed in Fractals/Raid

> @"Zlater.6789" said:

> > @"thrag.9740" said:

> > Hey so I just tested with a friend, in a raid, you definitely dont need well of recall for perma alac on yourself nor the group. i.e everyone can have perma alac. Just make sure you use tot inside cs.

> >

> > ofc well of recall is nice, have extra boons is nice because at some point something will go wrong. But if you need feedback or precog, as long as both chronos do their job, it will work.

>

> I've put hours and hours in on chrono since the patch hit and I really struggle to maintain alacrity without recall TBH. So I'm just wondering are you traiting improved alacrity when you test it?

Remember tides of time affects 10 players, meaning the other chrono helps you maintain alacrity on yourself. If you go to the golem, and have another chrono use tides of time off cooldown on you, while you do your own rotation, you can easily upkeep alacrity. If you dont have the other chrono, there is no chance you will have perma alacrity on yourself due to the 30% reduction from improved alacrity. The absolute max output alacrity you can have as a solo chrono without recall is around 110%, but on your own character you only get .7*110 = 77%. You can raise your own personal alac uptime by shattering, but this is no necessary in a raid scenario where there are 2 chronos.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"Mourningcry.9428" said:

> > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > Support chrono is even stronger than before. Well heals can be insane, and the buff spam is real. Just had some raid fights where I had 8 active buffs on me for a LONG time after the fight ended.

> >

> > So, could Minstrel's/Durability chronotank be a thing now?

>

> Minstrel's/Leadership I believe.

Funny enough, SC put up Minstrel/Durability as a support/toughness build (with some mention as to when to tank with it): https://snowcrows.com/raids/mesmer/

Anyone try this out and can comment on it?

Thanks in advance.

> @"Mourningcry.9428" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"Mourningcry.9428" said:

> > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > Support chrono is even stronger than before. Well heals can be insane, and the buff spam is real. Just had some raid fights where I had 8 active buffs on me for a LONG time after the fight ended.

> > >

> > > So, could Minstrel's/Durability chronotank be a thing now?

> >

> > Minstrel's/Leadership I believe.

>

> Funny enough, SC put up Minstrel/Durability as a support/toughness build (with some mention as to when to tank with it): https://snowcrows.com/raids/mesmer/

>

> Anyone try this out and can comment on it?

>

> Thanks in advance.

It should be the same as clasic berzerker chrono. You lose boon duration from runes but get from gear. Notice that its not like the teapot minstrel chrono because this one still use sigil of concentration.

> @"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:

> > @"Mourningcry.9428" said:

> > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > @"Mourningcry.9428" said:

> > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > Support chrono is even stronger than before. Well heals can be insane, and the buff spam is real. Just had some raid fights where I had 8 active buffs on me for a LONG time after the fight ended.

> > > >

> > > > So, could Minstrel's/Durability chronotank be a thing now?

> > >

> > > Minstrel's/Leadership I believe.

> >

> > Funny enough, SC put up Minstrel/Durability as a support/toughness build (with some mention as to when to tank with it): https://snowcrows.com/raids/mesmer/

> >

> > Anyone try this out and can comment on it?

> >

> > Thanks in advance.

>

> It should be the same as clasic berzerker chrono. You lose boon duration from runes but get from gear. Notice that its not like the teapot minstrel chrono because this one still use sigil of concentration.

Hi, thanks, but I was more interested in how, if at all, the extra healing (as well as minor boons from the runes)

factors into play. Don't really follow teapot, so can't speak to what he offered.

I unfortunately no longer have the luxuries of the play time I used to enjoy, nor that of a static group... so, I wouldn't be able to tell easily from pugging experiences due to all the variances.

I would venture to guess it might take a some pressure off the druid in some circumstances more so than the standard build.

But again, was looking to hear from actual experiences.

Havent played it myself but if you can get away with berserker its better. Minstrell loses personal dps for durability both for him and alies. There is no place where minstrell is usless, there are situations where berzerker is better but if you are not speedclearing minstrell is safer option.

Teapot didnt use sigil of concentration but he used inspiratiin/chaos for boon duration from chaos and exotic trinkets with doublobs to get to 100% boon duration without sigil of concentration (so basicaly you can spam spells when they come up).