[EU] Returning/(re)starting player LF small PvX guild

Vengyre.2506

Greetings.

I've bought this game in 2013, but I've played it for about 200 hours at a very casual level prior to a long-time abandon.

After realizing I can't stomach WoW anymore, I've tried different games and made a conclusion that I'll stick with GW2, resulting in my recent addons purchase.

However, playing the MMORPG solo greatly diminishes the enjoyment from the game (although, I have to admit, solo content in this game is great fun), and, to be honest, my problems regarding guild search don't solve themselves by sitting ingame and reading the random guild advertisement - hence why I am here.

**Ingame:**

At the moment I have 3 80's and 2 boosts (as if it matters) and trying to get good at Elementalist, by doing solo content in glass cannon builds, previously had my fair bit of success in champion soloing. I want to try all the content, probably WvW being the priority (I am from FSP, but I don't think it will matter in future with WvW revamp) and Raids/Fractals being short after that. I have very little experience, but I am no stranger to MMOs and willing to learn, practice, gitgud and stuff.

In games, I enjoy theorycrafting, challenge and satisfaction that comes after overcoming the challenge. The tougher, the better! I enjoy all sorts of card games and MOBA games

**Guilds:**

Throughout my years of guild experience, I've developed a dislike of huge guilds, where people barely know each other, and, ironically, talk less. Yet, I am also not a big fan of guilds which sort of "force" you to socialize by chatting for the sake of chatting, with my preference being the guild which you overcome the challenging content with the general socialization happening as a simultaneous process.

... yeah, I've had plenty of issues with guilds.

So, in general, I prefer small guilds with like-minded individuals - a tough demand, eh!

**Out of game:**

I am a rather chill guy from some country of third world who's been on the internets for about 13 years and has some sort of "old school" mentality when it comes to online interactions. Unfortunately, that's the best way I can describe myself in few words. I enjoy writing walls of text, but I also enjoy being realistic.

That's it, hooray! I will check this topic out, so your posts won't go unnoticed. Have a nice day.