Mirage Power GS build

Toku.5972

I assume you are using this for open world.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Take sword/x in your off-hand. Although we have mount now, sword ambush mobility is still nice in open world.

2. Take blink instead of illusionary ambush. Much reliable teleport skill. Illusionary ambush works terrible with GS.

3. Do not take signet of illusions. That random clone generation can put you in combat when you do not want to. Take signet of inspiration instead.

4. Persistence memory is pretty much useless w/o boon duration. Take shatter storm instead.

I definitely agree with the poster above me! A nice weapon offset is a godsend. If you're thematically opposed, maybe get the phantasmal purple xmogs and use those. :-D

I also love having Blink on my bar. It feels so critical for mobility and stun-breaks.

For power builds, if you don't mind me asking, is there a reason you're shooting for Mirage? Chronomancer is also a great choice. Imagined Burden and Chronophantasma is a beast (from my experience). Just curious!

Otherwise, this looks like a fun build! I'll definitely hop on and try it out myself

> @"Kelthien.8593" said:

> I definitely agree with the poster above me! A nice weapon offset is a godsend. If you're thematically opposed, maybe get the phantasmal purple xmogs and use those. :-D

> I also love having Blink on my bar. It feels so critical for mobility and stun-breaks.

>

> For power builds, if you don't mind me asking, is there a reason you're shooting for Mirage? Chronomancer is also a great choice. Imagined Burden and Chronophantasma is a beast (from my experience). Just curious!

>

> Otherwise, this looks like a fun build! I'll definitely hop on and try it out myself

I really enjoy the dodge and ambush mechanics of the Mirage.

I primarily play open world PvE. I don't do any PvP at all.

I've built two mesmers, one a chrono and the other a mirage. I love both. The chrono is a power GS....and the damage is good and she's able to escape when pressed. Not the best at close in fighting. My mirage on the other hand uses axe/torch primarily and is fun with close in stuff. The mirage is a little fragile...sorta. But, she's good at avoiding stuff and can get in and out of a fight fast enough that I can keep her alive. The mirage is a condi monster. Torment seems to be her best now...since the changes a few days back.