0.5 delay when exiting shroud

kKagari.6804

but not particularly game-changing. Heres a concise list if anyone was wondering:

**Necromancer**

_The scourge specialization can now be unlocked when playing through Path of Fire._

Death Shroud: Added a 0.5-second delay on activation before being able to exit.

Reaper's Shroud: Added a 0.5-second delay on activation before being able to exit.

Spectral Armor: Updated the protection skill fact to display the actual amount of protection applied.

Reaper's Onslaught: Increased bonus ferocity while in Reaper's Shroud from 225 to 300 at level 80. This trait no longer reduces the recharge of shroud skills on kill but instead reduces the recharge of shroud skills by 1 second if Life Reap hits. This recharge reduction can only occur once per use of Life Reap.

Cold Shoulder: This trait no longer reduces incoming damage from chilled foes. It now increases outgoing strike damage by 10% to chilled foes.

at least deathly chill survived intact

> @Kam.4092 said:

> Idk what to do. I want to play Scourge, but it requires 2 Trapper and 4 Nightmare which Condition Reaper doesn't need. :/

Then don't?

The game isn't forcing you to play meta builds for the story (or even raids for that matter) so feel free to use whatever runeset you have/want.

I personally am sticking with rune of thorns for now, I'll have to see what new sets the expansion offers.

> @Coffietire.2783 said:

> > @Kam.4092 said:

> > Idk what to do. I want to play Scourge, but it requires 2 Trapper and 4 Nightmare which Condition Reaper doesn't need. :/

>

> Then don't?

>

> The game isn't forcing you to play meta builds for the story (or even raids for that matter) so feel free to use whatever runeset you have/want.

> I personally am sticking with rune of thorns for now, I'll have to see what new sets the expansion offers.

I'm just going to stat switch one of my WvW sets armor wise, so I can save the Runes, and play both.

> @kKagari.6804 said:

> Sigh. I hope we can still do zero decay flashes.

Actually, they had already stealth nerfed that. I'm not sure when, but entering Shroud would instantly substract 1 tick of life force.

@ 0.5 seconds delay: WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

We had about 1 topic per month on the old forum where some guy complained about not having training wheels for their itchy trigger fingers. And every time it was reasonably counter argued that this would be an unnecessary change and the real problem is l2p.

Well, now it's nerfed. Thanks.

Reaper's Onslaught and Cold Shoulder looks good though.

I'm pleasantly surprised, I was expecting something like: "Death Magic is in a good spot. Other trait lines were too strong and instantly picked, reducing build diversity. As a fix, Spite, Curses and Soul Reaping will be brought in line. Blood Magic will be watched closely not to do too well. \*blink blink\*"

Instead, they just killed shroud flashing and made Reaper less fun to play in open world.

> @Coffietire.2783 said:

> > @Kam.4092 said:

> > Idk what to do. I want to play Scourge, but it requires 2 Trapper and 4 Nightmare which Condition Reaper doesn't need. :/

>

> Then don't?

>

> The game isn't forcing you to play meta builds for the story (or even raids for that matter) so feel free to use whatever runeset you have/want.

> I personally am sticking with rune of thorns for now, I'll have to see what new sets the expansion offers.

feel free to find a pug that is willing to take a non meta build necromancer

O.5 delay on shroud is somehow disappointing... well, let's say that anet can listen to the silly request of the player that don't have steady hands. Still there is something bugging me... Has nobody seen this:

> Signet of Agility: The endurance **split of this skill in PvP has been shared with WvW**.

Why the H... humm... did they only do it on the thief???!!!!!!!!!

This should probably be the most discussed thing out there right now...

WvW player still complaint about the "broken" _deathly chill_ yet it's obvious that they could fix it since they did it for the thief. Just what happen here? Is there a single dev who know how to do this and he won't bother to use that on the necromancer? Is he affraid to somehow be stained by touching the balance of the necromancer? Does he need a cake to do it?