Special Forces Training Area: Allied Golems

So after the alacrity and quickness changes i had to come up with a new build, and i realized something is missing on the Training Area.

There's no support for support builds. As in there's no way for a support class to gauge their boon output onto others. This is especially relevant on Chronomancer, since a lot of their boon output comes from Signet of Inspiration. Not from the actual boon generating skills, since, outside wells, they're mostly self-boons.

That creates a disparity on self-boon and outgoing boon uptimes, which can't be tested within the golem training area without having to ask someone to stand there and get the boons on them.

So here's a suggestion:

Add a "Allied golem" option, with the options to have it permanently at 1HP so healers can test healing output, and have the option of getting condis on it at constant intervals, to test boon cleanses, etc.

You could also have a option to log the boon uptime and heal per second when you generate it. (Can use the existing boon selection dialog so that people can pick the boons they want tracked).

They do often add features to the training area, and I think that would make a great addition. When my mesmer buddy tested the recent changes, he asked for people to join him.

I would also like to see an option to add your Agony Resistance. Since fractal potions affect your crit chance significantly, I would like to test how far I can go with changing gear without getting <100% crit chance. I can calculate it, but the golem would be closer to reality.

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> They do often add features to the training area, and I think that would make a great addition. When my mesmer buddy tested the recent changes, he asked for people to join him.

>

> I would also like to see an option to add your Agony Resistance. Since fractal potions affect your crit chance significantly, I would like to test how far I can go with changing gear without getting <100% crit chance. I can calculate it, but the golem would be closer to reality.

Well, there's fractal training golems, although those don't come with the in-game DPS meter (you have to use your own, third-party one). Which would be a nice compliment to that feature.

Hey great idea.

I have a similar addition that could be added. In the training area, once boons are removed off of a boss they are not reapplied periodically, like they would be in fractal levels 100CM and 99CM.

I'm playing Spellbreaker atm and i'd like to see if there's a rotation that lines up with the boon reapplication.

> @"Acolyte.6294" said:

> Hey great idea.

>

> I have a similar addition that could be added. In the training area, once boons are removed off of a boss they are not reapplied periodically, like they would be in fractal levels 100CM and 99CM.

> I'm playing Spellbreaker atm and i'd like to see if there's a rotation that lines up with the boon reapplication.

>

Maybe that should be a mechanic for the fractal golems, but yeah, that would be awesome.