Weaver DPS

Arch.6138

So I was doing Samarog raid and I noticed my dps was only 7k. I got all foods and right skill rotations, but I don't know why my dps was terrible as a weaver. I have full ascended zerker armors, trinkets, runes, and sigils, but exotic zerker staff and no mighty agony. Is that much matter to dps?

First, do you have full buffs? I watched some twitch live broadcast, no banners, no spirits, even no 25 might. Second, though I do not play weaver, but I know some skills need a full cast, like the fire 5, maybe you stop the casting by using other skills. Try golem first, see how much dps you get. exotic zerker staff and might infusion would not cause that big difference. Good luck!

> @"Smollett.9436" said:

> First, do you have full buffs? I watched some twitch live broadcast, no banners, no spirits, even no 25 might. Second, though I do not play weaver, but I know some skills need a full cast, like the fire 5, maybe you stop the casting by using other skills. Try golem first, see how much dps you get. exotic zerker staff and might infusion would not cause that big difference. Good luck!

What golem setting do you use? I am looking for basic golem setting that the dps testers on Youtube use.

> @"Arch.6138" said:

> > @"Smollett.9436" said:

> > First, do you have full buffs? I watched some twitch live broadcast, no banners, no spirits, even no 25 might. Second, though I do not play weaver, but I know some skills need a full cast, like the fire 5, maybe you stop the casting by using other skills. Try golem first, see how much dps you get. exotic zerker staff and might infusion would not cause that big difference. Good luck!

>

> What golem setting do you use? I am looking for basic golem setting that the dps testers on Youtube use.

Snowcrow has listed all settings for benchmark, so check the golem benchmark first, then see how it works in real raid.

> @"Smollett.9436" said:

> > @"Arch.6138" said:

> > > @"Smollett.9436" said:

> > > First, do you have full buffs? I watched some twitch live broadcast, no banners, no spirits, even no 25 might. Second, though I do not play weaver, but I know some skills need a full cast, like the fire 5, maybe you stop the casting by using other skills. Try golem first, see how much dps you get. exotic zerker staff and might infusion would not cause that big difference. Good luck!

> >

> > What golem setting do you use? I am looking for basic golem setting that the dps testers on Youtube use.

>

> Snowcrow has listed all settings for benchmark, so check the golem benchmark first, then see how it works in real raid.

>

>

Thank you! That is really helpful info.

> @"Arch.6138" said:

> So I was doing Samarog raid and I noticed my dps was only 7k. I got all foods and right skill rotations, but I don't know why my dps was terrible as a weaver. I have full ascended zerker armors, trinkets, runes, and sigils, but exotic zerker staff and no mighty agony. Is that much matter to dps?

In actual fight, your dps is heavily dependent on various factors like skill interruption (due to cc effects, jumping the shockwave or dodging) and boss going invuln (on every 10%). Just following the rotation isn't enough, you need to make sure you don't waste your big nukes.