[Suggestion] Generic Skin craft

Hazteur.8165

I was thinking how fun it would be to have a big old solid log as a staff and it got me thinking that it could be a fun crafting collection to get a weapon set of over the top generic weapons. I'm not sure via crafting or mystic forging or both. If crafting definitely not 500 crafting. But take advantage of some less used materials. Foxfire is due for a come back. Include low tier mats and somethings that perhaps we need go out and get. Maybe low tier mining gems could be revived. The weapons would have dumb stats on them and would be white rarity so you can use them as novelties. For example the log could have no stats but does 2k damage flat (if level 80) or something silly like that.

If you ignore the aquatic weapons you could have a chain mystic forge thing since there are 16 weapons. Once you make 4 weapons you mystic forge a set of 4 that is a silly merger of the 4 weapons. For example a Log staff, a tiny rock hammer-hammer, a cannoli warhorn (can be cooking) and a ribbon like short bow turn into a big guitar looking thing of some weapon type.

Then there is the 4 merge weapons that you could mystic forge again and get some other weapon or maybe a hat or something. The key is that nothing should be ascended or require ascended mats so that there no feel of 'needing' to do it. I'm thinking more of a legendary collection tier but way lighter and with crafting using less popular mats.

I think being weapons it would be much easier to implement for the programmers to avoid clipping and such and asking for generic stuff would probably be less strenuous on the artists. I suppose a chain weapon collection hasn't been done as far as I recall. I think this is good for people going for less "epic" things. Though I might think the RP community would go nuts over generic items, not sure.

That said what you people think of the collection type and/or the collection method? What sort of generic 'weapons' would you like to see?