Lets just put an end to it, nobody is OP.

Roeibi.8514

Every update some classes get boosts and some classes get some nerfs according to what Anet thinks that needs to be,

the "boosts" some classes get make more people play it, and apear is "OP", and nerfs make people think that their profession now worth nothing.

Mesmer is not OP, you just need to learn how to face it and not to go rage over the clones, it maybe be a little in favors of the last updates, but next time your profession might get its boosts.

Also look at it as the other way around, everytime you play someone you think is better than you, either the profession makes it better or either the player, its just more expirience that makes you better, and learn more, eventualy get to a point you are much better against.

Same goes for Scourges, or Druids, or Guardians, learn to play against Conditions, Traps, Punishments, etc...

Also remember - spvp is a team play, if you go alone its not only 1 player might beat you, but 2. dont go alone, play with your team.

to be fair mesmer is exceptionally strong in pvp do to having passive defense such as the confusion of clones (which are also part of their extreme burst), on top of having a bunch of strong active defense. Even if you are unphased by clones and can seek out the real mesmer quickly, the constant stealth and active defense will keep you from hitting them. With my sw/d weaver I can kill a mesmer if I happen to get to them, but even with all my dashes and leaps the mesmer seems to have more ways of locking me down and escaping. That would be fine if they weren't still able to burst me down in 2 seconds. I don't think mesmers are game breaking by any means, but I feel as though mesmers are Anets love child so they are more ok with leaving it in a strong spot for a long time while they nerf things like necro after a week of being too strong.

> @"Roeibi.8514" said:

> Every update some classes get boosts and some classes get some nerfs according to what Anet thinks that needs to be,

> the "boosts" some classes get make more people play it, and apear is "OP", and nerfs make people think that their profession now worth nothing.

> Mesmer is not OP, you just need to learn how to face it and not to go rage over the clones, it maybe be a little in favors of the last updates, but next time your profession might get its boosts.

> Also look at it as the other way around, everytime you play someone you think is better than you, either the profession makes it better or either the player, its just more expirience that makes you better, and learn more, eventualy get to a point you are much better against.

> Same goes for Scourges, or Druids, or Guardians, learn to play against Conditions, Traps, Punishments, etc...

>

> Also remember - spvp is a team play, if you go alone its not only 1 player might beat you, but 2. dont go alone, play with your team.

So druid is same power level as weaver? S/D thief as rev? Thanks for enlightening me.

> @"ScottBroChill.3254" said:

> the constant stealth

I've been seeing this literally everywhere but this is an urban legend. A decent power mirage will have Torch4 for stealth and that's it. 3 seconds.

You can take the Signet for stunbreak stealth too, but it's seriously bad for a power mesmer (considering that your other options are portal, blink and daze mantra..)

> @"Roeibi.8514" said:

> Every update some classes get boosts and some classes get some nerfs according to what Anet thinks that needs to be,

> the "boosts" some classes get make more people play it, and apear is "OP", and nerfs make people think that their profession now worth nothing.

> Mesmer is not OP, you just need to learn how to face it and not to go rage over the clones, it maybe be a little in favors of the last updates, but next time your profession might get its boosts.

Translation: I'm a mesmer, please don't nerf me.

> Also remember - spvp is a team play, if you go alone its not only 1 player might beat you, but 2. dont go alone, play with your team.

Yes, a team game where you can't queue as a team in ranked play.

1. I'm playing warrior

2. druid is not same power, druid is a healer, i dont know many games that you can beat a healer easily. healer kills you over time.

3. you dont need to que as a team in order to be in a team, when you get in the match, you have a team, you're not alone, act like it.

4. mesmers are beatable, learn their skills, watch their movement, learn their style, and win, its not easy, but that what makes us better.