Supportive (Archetype)

Askadia.4395

I seem not to understand how the Supportive bonus is calculated. Besides the +100 vitality, the effect states to give a +25% outgoing healing, so my healings should be 25% stronger on allies.

So:

1. My actual healing power: 1271

2. my regen basic tick: 288.87 (= 130 + (0.125 x 1287)), approx. to 291 HP/sec.

3. +10% outgoing healing sigil (on 1 weapon set): 317.75 (= 288.87 + 28.88), approx. to 318 HP/sec.

4. Merging with Supportive pet: 395.96 (= 288.87 + 28.88 + 78.21), and should be approx. to 396 HP/sec I guess

HOWEVER, when I did merge with a Supportive pet and I'm on my +10% outgoing healing weapon set, my regen still ticks 318, instead of 396.

So, am I doing my math wrong? Am I misunderstood the Supportive bonus? Did I make any conceptual mistake? Or is it a bug?

in a pirfect world you have the right math but you forget that in this game you only get the higher bonus and anything lower is ignored so it might be the pet is over rideing the other bonus and that is why you are down like 100hp/sec but from what i see yes you have the right math. think of it like this if i have 5 skill to increase healing and they all add differant amounts the only one that will count is the highest one and the other are not counted.

> in a pirfect world you have the right math but you forget that in this game you only get the higher bonus and anything lower is ignored so it might be the pet is over rideing the other bonus and that is why you are down like 100hp/sec but from what i see yes you have the right math. think of it like this if i have 5 skill to increase healing and they all add differant amounts the only one that will count is the highest one and the other are not counted.

But in that case, my regen should tick 367 (the basic 288, plus 78 added by the 25% bonus, thus ignoring the +10%). However, my regen still ticks 318 (basic + the 10% by sigil), ignoring the +25%.

I know that ~100ish HP/sec doesn't really change my gameplay, nor that of my teammates. It's just that, according to my math, in 10sec I should be able to heal about 4K, and not 3K.

> @"Askadia.4395" said:

> > in a pirfect world you have the right math but you forget that in this game you only get the higher bonus and anything lower is ignored so it might be the pet is over rideing the other bonus and that is why you are down like 100hp/sec but from what i see yes you have the right math. think of it like this if i have 5 skill to increase healing and they all add differant amounts the only one that will count is the highest one and the other are not counted.

>

> But in that case, my regen should tick 367 (the basic 288, plus 78 added by the 25% bonus, thus ignoring the +10%). However, my regen still ticks 318 (basic + the 10% by sigil), ignoring the +25%.

>

> I know that ~100ish HP/sec doesn't really change my gameplay, nor that of my teammates. It's just that, according to my math, in 10sec I should be able to heal about 4K, and not 3K.

You probably found another bug if it’s ignoring the 25%

> @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > @"Askadia.4395" said:

> > > in a pirfect world you have the right math but you forget that in this game you only get the higher bonus and anything lower is ignored so it might be the pet is over rideing the other bonus and that is why you are down like 100hp/sec but from what i see yes you have the right math. think of it like this if i have 5 skill to increase healing and they all add differant amounts the only one that will count is the highest one and the other are not counted.

> >

> > But in that case, my regen should tick 367 (the basic 288, plus 78 added by the 25% bonus, thus ignoring the +10%). However, my regen still ticks 318 (basic + the 10% by sigil), ignoring the +25%.

> >

> > I know that ~100ish HP/sec doesn't really change my gameplay, nor that of my teammates. It's just that, according to my math, in 10sec I should be able to heal about 4K, and not 3K.

>

> You probably found another bug if it’s ignoring the 25%

please consider posting this in bug forums cause this is pretty huge IMO.

Haven't re-tested since previous balance patch but supportive was bugged for me on allies, no ally would get the 25% bonus healing efficiency, only me. Tested with various sources of healing, including passive heals (regen, Spirit of Nature, etc) and active heals (Spiritual Reprieve, INvigorating Bond etc)

Seems it is still not fixed?