Upgrade Extractor

Texas.4861

This would be a nice tool, but at 250 Gems = 68 gold for 1 use? This really makes this tool useless as not very many regular upgrade cost anywhere nears this price. If this tool had multiple uses at 250 gems maybe it would be something worth it, but it would need to be more then 10 each.

> @"Texas.4861" said:

> This would be a nice tool, but at 250 Gems = 68 gold for 1 use? This really makes this tool useless as not very many regular upgrade cost anywhere nears this price. If this tool had multiple uses at 250 gems maybe it would be something worth it, but it would need to be more then 10 each.

Isn't that most of the Gemstore, especially the consumables?

_"This is cool, Oh, but not at that price..."_

Weird .. was having this exact convo with a guildie tonight when he wanted to swap stats on some ascended armour/weapons.. he had all the bits but then.. loosing all those upgrades, which tend to cost a fair price on the TP to replace.

It doesn't make sense that you can purchase the infusion extractor in game using in game currency but that there is no upgrade extractor in game.

Yes the upgrade extractor has a dual purpose compared to the infusion version but just a simple upgrade only extraction version should be available in game as well imo.

Just another TP item to steer well clear of I guess at those crazy prices.

> @"Umut.5471" said:

> They are too rare to get from black lion stuff, they should have the same rarity as black lion merchant express or bank access express. My inventories are full of them. 68-70g for one use definitely makes it expensive, they should have more drops.

You may just have bad luck, or I have the opposite kind of bad luck; I have many in the bank. They drop about 1-2 in every 5 Chests; I have no real use for them.

> @"Texas.4861" said:

> This would be a nice tool, but at 250 Gems = 68 gold for 1 use? This really makes this tool useless as not very many regular upgrade cost anywhere nears this price. If this tool had multiple uses at 250 gems maybe it would be something worth it, but it would need to be more then 10 each.

Better to just buy the sigil or rune :p I have made that comparison in the past where it was cheaper to just upgrade over my slots.