Guild recruitment spam

raykor.6723

> @"Boysenberry.1869" said:

> I hate spam as much as anyone but I really don't see that much guild spam these days on any map. I've never seen it to the point in recent memory where I'd have to actually block people. I can go afk for awhile in even Lion's Arch and come back to there not being any guild message during the entire absence.

I just talked about what I experienced the past days, besides that it is ok spam wise. Sometimes it is too much sometimes it isn't even worth mentioning.

> @"Alimar.8760" said:

> Honestly I think the point has been discussed, but people recruiting for guilds has been part of MMO's since the beginning. Asking for it to change probably won't help. The best you can do is remove map chat from your main chat log if it annoys you that much. Otherwise, personally, I just put in a brain filter on anything that recruits in chat and ignore it.

It is kinda sad that it can't change anymore, nobody asks them to stop completly but to just turn it down a bit sometimes. But hey it always has been this way, not the one that annoys other has to change but the one the gets annoyed.

> @"Fluxxar.3692" said:

> I can just tell from my point of view, smallest possible UI which includes a really small chat window

Honestly you should keep pressing for what you want.

I have never liked the idea that because something is "always been done this way" that it should remain in any particular way.

Things only change because they are hounded after sometimes both in games and in life. Change is often hard, painful and slow but it does generally come in the end... or destruction does.