Noticed a Severe Drop in Player Ability at T4 Lately...

Greetings

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

>

> I decided yesterday to only do T4s with my guild mates from now on. I used to do them daily with two accounts, but I too found myself more and more unhappy when pugging. Yesterday I joined a 99cm + dailies group and they were about to finish the knights before MAMA spawns. When you enter the fractal at that point, you spawn dead. When the knights were dead the other players /gged, so we were all dead and cool downs reset. I respawned (you can only respawn when everybody is out of combat, so clearly we were all dead at that point) and was writing a message in guild chat, waiting for the others, but they didn't respawn. Then I saw messages in chat like "GG" and "GG!!!" in a rapid pace. I was wondering why we need another /gg but wanted to finish writing my sentence anyway. After 5 seconds or so I was kicked. This was not announced as speed run btw. And yet another toxic player made it on my block list.

>

> Apparently, I stole 5 or maybe 7 seconds of their free time. Not really, because they had to get another player, which certainly took longer than waiting a few seconds for me to /gg (which wasn't necessary in the first place). I then joined another group and we had a smooth full run.

>

> I could tell a lot of stories like this, about insta-kicks, people who stress you out, or when you have to convince people that even though your account has low APs and masteries, you know what you are doing. And stories of kicks or kick attempts towards other members, or players leaving after soeone made one mistake in an otherwise smooth run. Of course not all fractal players are toxic, but when you pug, you will stumble over them regularly. And just filling up my block list is not a viable solution in the long run. I don't want to play in a community where I have to block players regularly. And no, creating your own LFG doesn't change that. This only works if you have 2 friends and start an LFG that looks for 2 more players.

>

> Also, pugging is a silent and quite an awkward business. It feels like being forced to do a team project in school with people you don't know or like. Everybody hated it, but you needed your marks. Why should I expose myself to that kind of stuff now? I love fractal content, it's very well made and fun. But the participation design sucks. Sometimes, when we are only 4 guild mates, we don't even invite a pug but do the fractals with 4 players. Sometimes we had to kick the pug and succeeded in the next attempt without 5th member, especially in Shattered Observatory. I have no good solution for this, but I would like to see difficulty and mechanics scaling with the number of party members. If you do Nightmare with 3 players, there should be only 3 altars to capture at Ensolyss for example.

>

> I'm not alone with this, pugging is only the last ressort for my guild mates too. It's so bad that some of us started doing dailies twice just so a guild member who logged in late doesn't have to pug. We have about a dozen T4 guild members, but we don't always have 5 of them on at the same time for fractals.

Unfortunately, you find many of these people every day in fractals. And it is not surprising, as I said in several post. People have very little patience, the least you fail, you lose time (wipe the boss, pre-events, etc) as in your case that has happened to you. They get angry, and they kick you

At the moment they press the kick button. You know they are not happy with us, they are angry, or something else, for a very silly thing.

And of course, by eggs or by obligation you have to put them on the blacklist, so they do not touch the same asshole (Sorry for the expression).

It is not very nice, and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth or rather a bad experience.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> A lot of veterans are bored of fractals.

> I also have not touched them in weeks. Difficulty level is mostly boring, rewards are boring (you get all the unique stuff pretty fast) and generic stuff that bores me to death just looking at it. Pugs are also wasting too much time if you dont play at daily reset.

True, many veterans who are dedicated to making the daily fractals are getting tired of this type of stay for a long time, with almost the same professions (Druid, Chrono, etc, etc. And so it is not fun, if not more they bore him, and that's probably why it's so monotonous.

I'll tell you what happened to me yesterday, and today in CMs+ T4.

**Yesterday**: I got druid in the party, and they asked me for more than +100 KPs. I link the KPs, which were the 28 that they had at the moment. And they let me in

Compisition (3 Weavers, Chrono and Druid Harrier/zealot (me)) We start doing first the CM (100,99), The first and second boss has gone quite well, without any inconvenience. But the last boss, that was very insane. The group was eating all the time, the mechanics of the eye. That if you look at it, it puts you in the condition of fear.

Second, the orb phase of red color. The party does not make good use of the special ability, so it leaves many areas, except mine that use my ability just when the orb disappears, so it leaves no area. They eat the damage and die 2 in less than 1 second with the blessing of "protection" 33% less damage. And I had to use the spirit of nature, to be able to revive them quickly, and they let me cooldown.

The phase of greens and bombs, there has been no problem.

The last phase, 15% of the boss's life, I leave the spirit of nature with the trait, to give stability 2 s, every 1 second. (100% Boon Duration), but even that was not enough. They eat the fear, the knockbacks and fall the plataforms. We wipe 6 times with the same mistakes again and again, and I have never eaten the damage of the boss mechanics, except to leave me alone, against the boss, and as you know I died because of the bomb. 7th try, I had to change e for "protect me" to stun breaker, because they eat all the time and to be able to remove the CC on them.

When, we finally kill him. People got angry, they did not heal, and they asked themselves why they had the ability to "protect me", etc., etc. I did not say anything about it. To prevent the flame from igniting even more.

99 CM, the first boss no problem. But the second one, I'm going to say it in Spanish, sorry. " Fue la gota que colmo el vaso"

I have totally gone blank. In the first phase you have to CC him before he completes his ability. EVERYONE excepting me, they were out of the boss and eating all the areas that the boss left and which are very small areas, well they died very quickly.

In the end they got angry and they expelled me, because basically they died quickly. When basically what they should have done was to be right under the boss to inflict damage, CC and heal. But they have not done it, and the worst thing is that they were premade of the same guild

To my honestly that day, I am quite angry at what they have done to me.

In the end, I had to block the 4 and send them to the blacklist with a nickname of "FLAMERS IN FRACTALS". I picked another group of 99 CM + T4, and we threw everything to the first one. With a group of the most agadable.

And I think that the 100 KPs that have asked me, have lied to me in a categorical way. I think they have used me to make them carry fractals. *sigh*

**Today:**

Composition: 2 Holosmith, 1 Dragonhunter, Chrono and Druid (me)

The same as yesterday. 100 CM, We throw the first boss, the second also but there was a conflict between a premade of 3 people and the chrono.

She said to the chrono, that she was not taking away the blessings from the boss, when she was doing it correctly and trying it when she could. Because she was under pressure among the white balls, keeping the blessings, doing damage, dodging the damage of the enemy areas and other things. In the end, the premade party finally drove out the chrono.

And I was totally shocked, for once it does not take away the blessings, because maybe I had it on CD, or was concentrating on something else.

For one thing, they already have to make a poor user, who was doing his role correctly and efficiently

Sincerely what he does to obtain what they consider a perfect party.

Feel free to comment on what happened to me.

Regards.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Profebolter.4038" said:

> And I think that the 100 KPs that have asked me, have lied to me in a categorical way. I think they have used me to make them carry fractals. sigh

You should have asked them for kill proofs. Your description sounds like they were not yet up to the challenges. I never care about kill proofs or titles, as long as it goes smoothly. I would have left that group probably before Arkk, but certainly I would not have gone into 99cm with them.

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > @"Profebolter.4038" said:

> > And I think that the 100 KPs that have asked me, have lied to me in a categorical way. I think they have used me to make them carry fractals. sigh

>

> You should have asked them for kill proofs. Your description sounds like they were not yet up to the challenges. I never care about kill proofs or titles, as long as it goes smoothly. I would have left that group probably before Arkk, but certainly I would not have gone into 99cm with them.

>

>

Yes, trust me too much. I thought at first that he was premade of the same guild, he knew the mechanics. But I saw no, and more disappointing when 2 of them had the title of LNHB.I do not care much about killsproof, I just want to have fun with people and have a good time. The rewards of the CMs are really generous, if you're lucky. And like everything, it is also a challenge. And that's why I do it every day.

> @"Blood.5607" said:

> > @"Nephalem.8921" said:

> > > @"Karnasis.6892" said:

> > > Why no necros, we're dps too you know....

> >

> > That was a good one.

>

> +1 to this. In fractals? No you aren't. Sorry.

They are still used in fractals, especially with epi and cpc, buff to vampiric aura and more.

> @"reapex.8546" said:

> > @"Blood.5607" said:

> > > @"Nephalem.8921" said:

> > > > @"Karnasis.6892" said:

> > > > Why no necros, we're dps too you know....

> > >

> > > That was a good one.

> >

> > +1 to this. In fractals? No you aren't. Sorry.

>

> They are still used in fractals, especially with epi and cpc, buff to vampiric aura and more.

The buff to vampiric aura made it worse. It actually does less overall dps. CPC is garbage, and epi is bad when there are a lack of conditions other than the necro's conditions.

The main thing that makes epi good is its ability to copy 25 stacks of burn to another target, and since power classes are more prevalent in fractals, it has actually made condition necromancer worse in fractals as a result.

Also no one but power necro is using vampiric aura in fractals, and even then there is no reason to take it over soul reaping atm. But there there is the issue of using power reaper within itself. If i found a condi necro using vampiric they are automatically kicked, because the cost is too high, especially when support classes cover sustain.