Cutscene text too small to read

aXa.1587

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Did you recently change screen resolution?

> You could try a -repair of the client (instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below).

>

> Good luck.

Not really. I changed the resolution a few months back, with an old NVIDIA driver. I normally run at 2560 x 1440. I do, however, have scaling set at 150%. That has not changed recently either.

I will try doing a repair. If that doesn't work I may need to reinstall my graphics driver.

I think there was something messed up in the resolution. I reinstalled my GPU driver, doing a clean install through Geforce Experience. I did mention I have changed my resolution a while back. At one time I had been using Dymamic Super Resolution (DSR). I think it was still trying to use one of the settings from that. Part of why I stopped using it was that every other driver release from NVIDIA did not offer that resolution for my display.

As part of this, I had only recently begun to be able to Optimize the game using Geforce Experience. I had gotten some help getting that working.

My next step was to reinstall GW2. The repair did not seem to *do* anything when I ran it.